Need help with import car show/racing event...

HybridMT

This is event is coming up soon and we need promoters ASAP. If anyone would like to make a little cash while helping the scene, please email your name and mailing address to HybridEntertainment78@yahoo.com. Promoters are given a number and get $2 for every flyer that comes in with their number on it. If 150 of your flyers come in, you’ll get $300! Spectators bring in the flyer because of the $2 off admission coupon.

Here’s the flyer…

http://www.streettrends.net/ifosmall1.jpg

http://www.streettrends.net/ifosmall2.jpg

Bring it! It's an import/sport compact event, but domestics are more than welcome to come and compete in the car show, even run test and tune on the drag strip. The drift competition is also open to all makes/models.

if your lucky they will do what hot imports does, lets you in free if you support the show. i would take the flyers but 1 im alrety partisipating in the show and 2 i have over 500 flyers sitting on my desk for hot imports night so i dont really need more. see you all there tho.

Originally posted by HybridMT:

Bring it! It's an import/sport compact event, but domestics are more than welcome to come and compete in the car show, even run test and tune on the drag strip. The drift competition is also open to all makes/models.

even if the rabiit is spraypainted to look like the general lee?

Originally posted by NoRodStang:

I will take some . Also Drifting would eb fun.... if the stang is done.

YES! More and more domestics are getting into the drift scene and the crowds are loving it. Bubbadrift.com is the crowd favorate at all our drift sessions down here in Louisiana. Ken Gushi just won Formula D in his 05' mustang at the Houston event last weekend.

Yogi, if you haven't already, please email your full name and mailing address to hybridentertainment78@yahoo.com Also, email the amount of flyers you'll need. You can have as many as you want, even thousands. Promoters are encouraged to leave a stack of about 75 flyers at all the car audio and performance shops in the area.