NOW HIRING

Guest powers

Looking for 5 Loan officers.

Normally this would be an experienced only position. Due to expansion of our office we are looking to hire people with drive and are able to talk to people over the telephone in a professional manner.

Applicants need to have a high school education, clean felony record, never been involved in any money related crimes.

Sales experience is a plus.

The positions will be in Dublin and will require you to be in the office full time 5 days a week from 9:30-5:30 monday thru friday and till 8pm on wednesday.

This is a commission based job that pay ranges from 40k-120k a year.

Training will be offered.

Call to schedual an interview

Contact

Jason Gaylor

614-734-1859

Alan Benjamin Mortgage Services

[ 15. December 2004, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: BIG PAPA ]

DAMN, now that is a GOOD opportunity for those of you that are as well endowed in the gift of gab as I am. This is a great way to get your foot in the door of a great career path.

Sales = win (for most people)

Originally posted by Fornicate:

DAMN, now that is a GOOD opportunity for those of you that are as well endowed in the gift of gab as I am. This is a great way to get your foot in the door of a great career path.

Sales = win (for most people)

Yea i want everyone to understand that this business has really pulled back in the last year or so on hiring non experienced applicants. If you think you could do the job if trained, give us a call.

Originally posted by buckeye:

geg didn't you do credit help as well? Sorry to f up the thread but I keep forgeting to ask

I am an over achiver smile.gif I took the course and the test to be a certified credit counsler. So i offer assitance to customer that are going to do loans with me and just to the masses cuz I'm a nice guy.

I am simply amazed that I have not recieved a larger response to this. All I ever heard from people on this board is how that are broke or how their job sucks. I have gotten a few responses, and there have been 2 interviews set that I know of.

So just thought I would bump it up one more time. I wanted to post this here before the monster add and paper add hit this week.

Gpowers@Alanbenjaminmortgage.com

After speaking with Greg, I believe this to be an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to make some $$$ and willing to put forth the motivation and effort.

I'd recommend to anyone looking for employment and possessing a dedication to their work ethic, give them a call and set up an interview. It's better to give it a chance, then not try at all smile.gif

[ 19. December 2004, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: Formulate ]

Originally posted by Orion:

how does two and a half years of experience and a securities license (series 6) stand up?

wast good enough last spring. hope theres no hard feelings.

that's why i thought this was such a good opertunity for those who are interested.