-Anti Zombie Crew-

schmuckingham

It was $100. I had to know what $100 gun was like. Needless to say I sold it after <500 rounds. If I don't trust it to save my life I don't need it taking space in the safe. It was replaced by a S&W.

LOL ..I had a Tec-9 once. Once. Yuck.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up an 8mm WWII rifle for $80 at a gun show a few years back. Still in the original packing grease. Replaced the wooden stock, changed the bolt (from the straight to angled) added in a 12x scope....shoots a nice 2" grouping at 800M for under $1000 all together.

worth every penny when sniping super zombies at 500 yards

Hell...we should be able to get them out to at least 1500yds with that gun. I think the Royal Marines and a few others' snipers use that rifle..

I picked up an 8mm WWII rifle for $80 at a gun show a few years back. Still in the original packing grease. Replaced the wooden stock, changed the bolt (from the straight to angled) added in a 12x scope....shoots a nice 2" grouping at 800M for under $1000 all together.

Mauser?

Gotcha...I have a Mauser my great grandfather got in Germany during the Nuremberg trials I believe. Detachable scope, engravings, double-set trigger...very fun gun to shoot but I can never find any ammo for it. :(