-Anti Zombie Crew-

schmuckingham

As some of you know and many do not, Zombies take up 80% of my thought time during the day. I stock pile weapons, ammo, and starting soon food and colthes. I think about were to go and were not to go and how i would fortify myself and others.

Now my question is, who else is like me? Who plans and thinks like i do? Do you have weapons and ammo up to the task?

Also i would like to know others strategies and what they would do to survive the on slaught of undead. All of this depends on what type of zombie we get, i will break it down into 3 types and tips for engagment:

Classic: these are the slow stupid brain eaters of old like Night of the Living Dead, you could slide on your ass faster than they could walk. Anything goes here, bats clubs or any blunt object will get the job done but beware their numbers.

New Age: These are a bit faster than Classic style like 28 days later and 28 weeks later but they are smarter than classic but not by much, more brutal than smart. You can get away with CQB stuff but i wouldnt recommend it, hanguns/shotgun and a bit of distance would be key here

Super Zombies: If this happens we are pretty much fucked. They are stronger than most normal humans, retain their IQ, and since they feel no pain and no need for breath they are faster than normal. I would suggest engaging this type from distances and elevated areas with a scoped high powered rifle prefereably chambered in 7.62/.308/30-06/5.56 NATO

With this in mind what would you do and are you prepared?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preparation - multiple .50 cal rifles and pistols.

have 8 mm rifle sighted in at 2000 M.

Have qualified expert at every weapon the US Army would let me have.

I live in TX, shooting is a way of life(just waiting for my concealed to carry papers to clear).

I dare the Zombies to attack.:metal:

Now my question is, who else is like me? Who plans and thinks like i do? Do you have weapons and ammo up to the task?

Don't really think about zombies, but the capitalist in me is perfectly willing to accept your reality if you are looking to hire a firearms instructor to further your preparations.

Preparation - multiple .50 cal rifles and pistols.

have 8 mm rifle sighted in at 2000 M.

Have qualified expert at every weapon the US Army would let me have.

I live in TX, shooting is a way of life(just waiting for my concealed to carry papers to clear).

I dare the Zombies to attack.:metal:

.50 cal would be awesome but i went for more readily available ammo like 5.56 ( and the like) and 12 ga shells.

I dont think a dead zombie cop or dead looters will be carrying 50 cals unless it was you.

Yota do you need a roomate?

STOP YOU FOOLS!! It's a trap.

Schmuk is actually a super-zombie on a counter-intelligence mission. He will take your ideas back to the zombie horde and figure out ways to defeat your offenses. Do NOT tell him how you defend yourself!

I am preped in that i have mt AR sighted in with the iron sights and now i need to get my ACOG on it. My 870 is ready with slugs slugs and more slugs. All i need now id my Mini14 scope dialed in and a better handgun than my Ruger 9mm.

XD FTW!

Haha wow finally someone else like me...i thought i was the only person who actually had a plan for a zombie attack. Good to know there are others out there ready to fight the fight. Ive stressed to several of my friends the importance of a zombie attack survival plan...most laughed...some realized how dire the situation really is...

Is that in Zainesville? I recall some sort of female ramblings about riding and shooting the other night. She said she talked to you at Chris' house. It's all coming back to me.

I managed to get a few words in edgewise whilst she stopped for air.

Yea, its just outside of town there. They run a pretty good event. You'll get a good 200-300 rounds in a match. I've not been down there since their steel challenge in 06 and wouldn't mind going down.

I plan on finding this little beauty, holing up with her, and seeing if she can slay zombies as well as she did vampires. If not.......Oh well....At least the view'll be good laugh.gif

I plan on finding this little beauty, holing up with her, and seeing if she can slay zombies as well as she did vampires. If not.......Oh well....At least the view of death'll be good laugh.gif

Swanson_Kristy004.jpg