i busted up my car

pg

So i wrecked my car, it needs a new front bumper, hood, wheels, front mount and some suspension stuff. Sucks huh? I almost slammed into a teleohone pole, i was really just about an inch from hitting it, it was a bit scary and i went about 100 ft sideways through the grass and over a ditch. It was no fun. graemlins/doh.gif

Guest 1sweet3.4
damn bro. shit will happen whether you're fucking around or just driving, especially in the rain. of course doesn't help having a turbo srt4 with stage 2 but it's new enough that it'll get fixed. hopefully you're alright.

I wasnt racing or anything and it wasnt in the rain, I just lost control around that really sharp turn right before the Marion track. Thanks for all the offers for help, the car is at IPS right now getting fixed so hopefully I will be back driving it some time in the near future and not driving my moms Subaru Forester. It's really hot I get lots of guys when I'm driving it. graemlins/nonono.gif

Originally posted by busted ass srt-4:

I wasnt racing or anything and it wasnt in the rain, I just lost control around that really sharp turn right before the Marion track. Thanks for all the offers for help, the car is at IPS right now getting fixed so hopefully I will be back driving it some time in the near future and not driving my moms Subaru Forester. It's really hot I get lots of guys when I'm driving it. graemlins/nonono.gif

You pick up guys in your Neon? graemlins/wtf.gif

Just be glad you are ok. A car can be fixed / replaced. You cant be.

-Marc

I pick up more guys in my neon than in the forester Marc. Thanks.

Brandon and Marc are secretly in love with eachother that is why they bicker so much, its their own little way of flirting. I love you guys. tongue.gif

Originally posted by busted ass srt-4:

I pick up more guys in my neon than in the forester Marc. Thanks.

Brandon and Marc are secretly in love with eachother that is why they bicker so much, its their own little way of flirting. I love you guys. tongue.gif

I am not gay. Ryan you should know that, geese

Now Marc..............well.............. graemlins/supergay2.gif