Roomate Wanted

civicboy375

I'm sick of the community of which I live in now, hence a decision to move out has come up. I am looking to move in the summer time frame and was curious if anyone would be possibly looking to do the same. I keep my place clean. I smoke, but not in the place. If your a clean, responsible person who can afford about $250/mth, let me know. The offer has also been placed with one other person, a fellow CR member, however I haven't received a response yet.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Good luck finding a place for $250/month that isn't a ghetto hell hole, or having to share space with about 12 people!

I'm in need of a roomate, but for $350/month, and that's pretty good for this area.

Let me know, I might be interested.

Originally posted by Ricochet:

That's pretty cheap.. you plan on sleepin in the same bed as them?

Allow me to clarify: $500/mth is the total rent, $250 is half. Also, this is not a ghetto area, semi country and 5 years old, so still a farely new complex.

Guest GSRchick714
Originally posted by RoadRage:

Allow me to clarify: $500/mth is the total rent, $250 is half. Also, this is not a ghetto area, semi country and 5 years old, so still a farely new complex.

Where is this place?

Originally posted by RoadRage:

Originally, the place I was most interested in is off Waggonner road. I'm going to look at other places in a bit, and I'll keep all interested person's informed as to the results.

Which place? I just moved off of Waggoner (Jefferson Chase). If it's Waggoner Grove on the left after the tracks, I'd stay away. It's ALL Section 8 housing just recently built for the area. Bad place.