13-1

AngryBMW

Originally posted by Fetus:

Steelers = Super bowl

Ward and Randel El = Untouchable

EL YEAH!!!

He had the best game of his career. And Ward is ProBowl bound. Here's hopeing to the Pat's loseing, and us getting home field advantage.

-Marc

all i know is that i personally think that if the steelers and the pats meet agian in the playoffs which they probably will the PATS will win. Regular season is nothin like the playoffs......New England will win i am calling it now

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

EL YEAH!!!

He had the best game of his career. And Ward is ProBowl bound. Here's hopeing to the Pat's loseing, and us getting home field advantage.

-Marc

Hines? In the Pro Bowl? With what stats? He's not quite at the top of stat in the AFC. Granted he's a great blocker, but don't quite see him in the Pro Bowl this year.

Originally posted by Republicant:

Those bastards keep getting uglier and uglier and barely beating worse and worse teams... They keep playing as shitty as they have and the Patriots are going to molest them sexually, in the butt.

How much you wanna bet?? Oh wait, I wouldnt want you to lose and freak out son... tongue.gif

-Marc

Originally posted by Master Chief:

Hines? In the Pro Bowl? With what stats? He's not quite at the top of stat in the AFC. Granted he's a great blocker, but don't quite see him in the Pro Bowl this year.

he's been in the last 3 probowls. and nominations aren't based on stats alone. it's a club,once you're in...it takes alot for someone to get your spot. i say he's in.

Guest sixpackstang

If the Steelers get home field advantage in the playoffs...superbowl. Otherwise it'll be tough for them.

And as for the Steelers playing ugly against worse teams, so what of it? They still find a way to win, and those teams like the Jags and Giants are playing their asses off so they can be the ones to knock off the Steelers and have something good to say about their shitty seasons. Oh, and Eli Manning actually showed up to play today.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by MadMalibu:

How much you wanna bet?? Oh wait, I wouldnt want you to lose and freak out son... tongue.gif

-Marc

Bwuaha. THat's funny right there. Well, atleast for me because I know what you're talking about.