Anyone want a job..

Guest SweeeetSilvia

Guest SweeeetSilvia

..detailing cars?

I am looking to hire somebody full time shortly after the holidays. Pay is going to be 9/hr (tax free), it is a FLAT RATE system, smaller vehicles are a 4 hour job, and some vehicles can pay up to 8. However as long as the job is done, I don't care if you do it in less time. I need someone to atleast 40 hours a week, there will be no OT but you may work more. No experience is needed but it is a plus. Shop is located on the North side, just southeast of Rt. 23 and 270.

Please send PM's if interested.

-Dan

Hey Dan, this is Anthony's friend that he was referring to.

My name is Rob, and I have about 4 1/2 years experience in detailing automobiles, interior and exterior. I was recently laid off from Len Immke Buick due to slow sales and miscellaneous cutbacks to keep the dealership running. The majority of my time was spent at Reynoldsburg Car Wash & Detail, the rest of the time with Columbus Fair Auto Auction in Obetz.

Please call my cell at #614-657-5582 (also, please check your voicemail). I can start ASAP, and look forward to hearing from you.

~Rob

EDIT: Removed home phone since cell was provided.

~Anthony

[ 19. December 2004, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: Formulate ]