muscle car rentals?

Bird69

Anyone know of any car rental companies that rent muscle cars? more specifically a black or silver ws6 Trans Am convertible manual tranny. i'm trying to rent one for my wife's birthday. it's her favorite car and the firebird is "too loud" for her.... fuckin women

Heck yea man, I wish there was something out there.

I just want to take my 88 year old great aunt for a ride in a topless C5. She loves those cars, and I'd only want it for a half of a day.

If you find something out.....let me know.

Guest rperry74
Check out Enterprise. In Cali there was this yellow Saleen S281 we would rent to haul ass to the beach in. They had others as well, but I heart mustangs.

she's not too fond of mustang's, her douchebag ex got one after we started dating to try to impress her. i laughed at him for buying a v6 automatic. you know how chicks are with their "bad experiences"

yea, after about 2 hours of searching yesterday i gave up, i found all kinds of luxury rentals for vegas, cali, fla, and NY.

Some one REALLY needs to open something like this in the mid west.
that was going through my mind today. i think that kind of company would make a killing around here. i just don't have the funding for starting a new company

Guest vtecura
first off, if i had the money i wouldnt rent out muscle cars, i mean people beat the fuck out of kia's and shit, imagine what it would be like in repairs for a company like that...and if i needed a car like that, i would dress in a suit, go to a dealer that had one in a nice car, act like you have money and test drive it, then tell the salesman that you want to take it to show your wife/fiance/whatever, "could i borrow it for a couple hours?" most places dont mind you doing that if you act like your serious, let them scan your id, but give them a fake phone number or they will car you every day til you come and buy it...i did this for my prom nights, and it worked 3 out of 4 times for me...try it out.