Finally 50cent will die.

Guest Rane

Originally posted by Drunky McDrunk:

You're ignorant

Your right, ignorant to the fact that rapping takes skill. Now if your talking about Freestyle then yeah that takes some skill. You know yourself(but won't admit it) that you could make a beat, practice your lyrics and be as good as any rapper out there.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nismo:

Your right, ignorant to the fact that rapping takes skill. Now if your talking about Freestyle then yeah that takes some skill. You know yourself(but won't admit it) that you could make a beat, practice your lyrics and be as good as any rapper out there.

then why don't you do it? You could make yourself a millionaire, since it's so damned easy...

Originally posted by 94whitegsr:

I close my eyes only for a moment and the moment's gone

all my dreams pass before my eyes, a curiosity

Dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the wind

Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea

All we do crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see.

Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind.

Don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky.

It slips away and all your money won't another minute buy.

Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind.

Dust in the wind, everything is dust in the wind.

i know this song i swear who sings it.

alright my view

50- hes doin what makes money, and he makes songs that sell, good for him, hell i bought the album, he he calls himself king of new york, and lives in connecticut, whatever i dont care

Nas- one of the older ones, hes good, but is inconsistent in his album, i doubt he takes a shot at 50

Jadakiss- better than fifty, and stays more to his roots, hes got more "street credit", and more people from inner new york like him than 50

Game- yea his album was hot but if you listen to slick talk from hot 97 in new york when fifty went on air and dissed game he said he gave 6 tracks for Games album with chorus and mentioned the songs that sold games album was the ones he was on. And all yeah banks is probably the best in g-unit or most lyrical i think,

Fat Joe- hes good but i dont think hes better than Jada but as good as 50 and will benefit from the beef he has with 50.

I guess the point I have is that they all are going to make money from this, and I hope it only kills crunk and brings back east coast type rap. I live in georgia so i hear that crap everytime I turn on the radio, its gettin old

Originally posted by Drunky McDrunk:

Go listen to Deltron 3030 and tell me he has no skill and you could do that

I'll admit I have never heard his stuff. Could burn me a copy of something from him?

Originally posted by RX7dood:

biggest load of shit ever if i could make money doing something that easy i would do it.

No bullshit! To some money isn't everything. I would rather just get by than to make money doing something I don't like.