110 mpg mustang

kawi kid

Oh yeah, well i got a cadillac that runs on piss, Has 6,000 horsepower, only costs $12 to manufacture, and gets 300,000 miles per gallon, but I can't find any 17 leaf clovers to use as fuel catalyst...

Dude, just ask. I've got a FIELD full of those damn things. In fact, I just sprayed half of them just to get rid of them. Let me know how many you need their just going to waste here.

why would they do that and risk the press? they make enough money to just say "we'll give you 100million to move to a nice tropical country and never speak of this again" there is no telling what advances have been killed in the name of the dollar

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/184640/a_history_of_biodiesel.html

Diesel died under mysterious circumstances in 1913, vanishing during an overnight crossing of the English Channel on the mail steamer Dresden from Antwerp to Harwich. Diesel's death might have been suicide, accidental or an assassination.

Coincidence?????

not really, his engine at the time was a total failure, no one wanted to buy it and he had lost everything and was drowning in debt anyways. odds are he offed himself. it was intended to run off of peanut oil so that farmers and rural people who couldn't get gasoline could grow their own peanuts, and make fuel for it. the other benifits that we associate with diesel engines today weren't even a thought back then. was simply to fill a void in the rural market.

let me guess, they heated the fuel with exhaust heat to make the fuel vaporize in the line so it would burn more efficiently in the engine....

that's "vapor lock" it sucks, i used to do that in my 67 when i would let it idle for more than 10 minutes, then open up the 4 bbl, it would take off like a bat out of hell, almost die, then take off like a bat out of hell again... (by then the vapor lock was gone)