how to stay in a group...

Science Abuse

Originally posted by Jelloman457:

we got stopped at that light. which way did u head we went 270 south and 70 west. didnt find you.

Yeah, what he said.

I didn't much care, I was heading 70 West regardless because I was tired and wanted to head home. I just thought that happened to be the way you guys were heading too

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

wait, rule 1 is stay in group, group gets stopped at light and stig keeps going

quit breaking your rules stig

group get stopped at light because they were doing 35-40 all the way down braod, while stig tried to wait up for them, they just didnt seem to want to catch up. We gotta start meeting at that cemetary or one of the places next to lucent.

I thought that everyone pretty much knew where we were heading, so I sat stopped on the 670 exit ramp for about 10 mins waitin'.

Originally posted by The Stig:

group get stopped at light because they were doing 35-40 all the way down braod

That was actually the kid in the integra and Clarks fault. I don't know why they weren’t going to speed limit.

Clark, you suck!

Speaking of the kid in the integra, the one that works at Auto Assets. Who's he friends with, Brandon? I meant to ask him a question last night but forgot to. I don't think he is on the board either. Anyone know how to get in contact with him. I just need to know if they carry CR1620 washer/watch type batteries. It's the kind the key fob for my Audi takes (and I'm assuming every other VAG car), but no normal stores carry them.

[ 08. May 2005, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: Trouble Maker ]

Guest Rane
Welcome to CR, I remember like the first time I rolled with everyone there was like 20 of us and before you knew it Nate Ben Jimmy and I were all that was left!?! And I was just tagging along in my 240 :(

Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

That was actually the kid in the integra and Clarks fault. I don't know why they weren’t going to speed limit.

Clark, you suck!

Speaking of the kid in the integra, the one that works at Auto Assets. Who's he friends with, Brandon? I meant to ask him a question last night but forgot to. I don't think he is on the board either. Anyone know how to get in contact with him. I just need to know if they carry CR1620 washer/watch type batteries. It's the kind the key fob for my Audi takes (and I'm assuming every other VAG car), but no normal stores carry them.

Radio Shack should have them. We always did when I worked there years ago. That is a standard thin washer type battery.

Originally posted by GRN96WS6:

Radio Shack should have them. We always did when I worked there years ago. That is a standard thin washer type battery.

I would think they would be 'standard' too. Every place I've checked so far only has up to 1616, and then it jumps to 2016. I think it might just be an odd size. There is a Raido Shack about two minutes from my house, I'll check there next time I'm going that way. Thanks.

Originally posted by buckeye:

shut up eric and go climg a damn mountian!!

Better? :D

Thats not a flame, I'd love to climb a mountain. tongue.gif

You best pray the kid is mostly elena, 'else he'll come out ready to whoop your "mean kid from Toy Story" ass. graemlins/thumb.gif