RED Dodge R/T black tint

PeteS40

Wondering if your on here? we had a little fun last night on 270, wanna go at it from a even roll, i caught u a few times trying to pass and then you got me when we hit traffic, to bad my G/F was on the phone and telling me i had to leave.. lol...

But yea

Red Dodge R/T

Deep tint

Looks stock, no clue about driver or anything

That was me - I kept trying to catch up to you to tell you that there was a man with a hook for a hand in your backseat. But you just kept speeding away! I hope he didn't end up killing you and your cell-phone using girlfriend. :(

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

That was me - I kept trying to catch up to you to tell you that there was a man with a hook for a hand in your backseat. But you just kept speeding away! I hope he didn't end up killing you and your cell-phone using girlfriend. :(

haha! good stuff

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

ROFL, good memories. When me and the wifey first started dating I hid in the back of her pofs Pontiac 6000, under a blanket. She started fumbling with her keys and i just put my hand on her shoulder. She freaked the F out, best prank i've played on her to this day. I'm lucky my ass didnt get maced smile.gif