people selling parts out from under you

ridenred27

i was on stang bangerz a few days ago and found a t-5 from a turbocoupe for 100.00 call dibs on it guy pms me that he has a new clutch for 20.00 more and some other parts. im thinking great pm him back set up a time this saturday to pick it up. deley my swap for the t-5 and then he pm's me that he sold it to some one else. (including the new clutch) then asks me if i still wast the 20.00 comp 20.00 injecters and a used clutch keep in mind he is in cinci. i told him nevermind that all i really wanted was the tranny and that since he sold it out from under me that i was not interedted in the other parts. he pmed me and said i would have done the same thing and that i was being a dick. what ever happened to calling dibs on something? i even gave him my # i would have pay paled him the money. oh well he can suck a fat one and gag on it. (because you all know he will)

[ 09. March 2005, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: Ridenred27 ]

Or how about when you drive all the way to Florida to sell a body kit IN PERSON. Then pmes you a week latter saying he wants his money back because its not the kit he thought it was AFTER HE SAW IT IN PERSON. and as an admin on the only good Mitsu Mirage forum he bans you from selling anything else.

ok im goin back to work... i hate people

Originally posted by Theoretic:

Or how about when you drive all the way to Florida to sell a body kit IN PERSON. Then pmes you a week latter saying he wants his money back because its not the kit he thought it was AFTER HE SAW IT IN PERSON. and as an admin on the only good Mitsu Mirage forum he bans you from selling anything else.

ok im goin back to work... i hate people

that is definatly worse that my situation i would be real tempted to drive back to fla and thump that idiot. he would not need a week to realize that he didnt like what he recieved. that is just fu**** up.

Or how about when you make arrangements (dibs, PM, call the dude) to buy a bike from someone ON THIS SITE, and some bitchface shows up while you're buying it to offer him more money. Then the only thing that keeps you from viciously attacking the d-bag is that you want the seller to let you in his house to get the title.

That's fucking dickfaced. Some guy tried to buy my hachi out from under me *while* I was about to head to the BMV with the lady selling it to transfer the title. She seemed annoyed that he was trying that though so it's all good.

Also like when you buy something, then it turns out what you got isnt what was advertised, and you are left with a substantial amount of money missing with a promise of "The check is in the mail" for 2 and a half months, must have been shipped by camel. :mad::rolleyes::rolleyes:

who was this on the site???? Most of those guys over there are nice as hell. If there is a serious issue... Maybe it's somethin to bring to the mod's attention!!! I'm sure vinny wouldn't want his board getting a bad rep bc of someone doing something like this :(

now you want to hear some real BULLSHIT i was bidding on a nice older paint booth for my shop. decided to up the bid price this morning all is good. tonight i get home all excited to see if i am still the high bidder. then the fucking item has disapeared,there was one god damned day left on the auction i had made plans to go and dissasemble the unit and bring it back rearranged my scedule and made the funds avalible. and these son of a bitches end the auction two fucking hours after my last bid. whooo weeeee i am fucking heated i mean this takes the fuckin cake when it comes to selling out from under you. i cant wait till tomorrow so i can call these cock suckers and give them a piece of my mind. this really fucked me good. i just signed on to do a rental car companys work and i will be doing between 3-8 cars a day (all minor 50-100.00 repairs) to start and possibley more but i wont have the time to spare for any dust or crap in the paint. that being the real importance for the paint booth. any way that being said sorry for the spelling errors and the language, i am just venting. I STILL HOPE THAT THEY ALL GET CRONIC DIAREIA :mad: