How much you gotta spend at Iron Pony for the free T

Fonzie

$150 or more. One t-shirt per day.

Ahhhh.......See...I thought it was $100 too, like David said, and just got to wonderin' why I didn't get one when I bought my pants there last month

Thanx

in super troopers.

he sees that you get a free hot dog with 10 gallon purchase, but his car is full at 9 gallons, so he pumps the last gallon into the trash can.

in super troopers.

he sees that you get a free hot dog with 10 gallon purchase, but his car is full at 9 gallons, so he pumps the last gallon into the trash can.

He prolly hasnt seen it. Its not a "coming of age" movie :lol:

He prolly hasnt seen it. Its not a "coming of age" movie :lol:

Its one of my favorite movies!

I've seen it.....I just don't watch the same movie over & over 50 times like some people :p I guess that's what happens when you've only got "Farmer Vision" or the cows humping to watch

Besides.....Other than the first 20 minutes, & one or two other scenes....I don't remember the movie being very funny

I've seen it.....I just don't watch the same movie over & over 50 times like some people :p I guess that's what happens when you've only got "Farmer Vision" or the cows humping to watch

Besides.....Other than the first 20 minutes, & one or two other scenes....I don't remember the movie being very funny

Riiiight, I've got the same cable that you've got.

Not very funny? That's right, you like movies like The Breakfast Club:supergay:

Riiiight, I've got the same cable that you've got.

Not very funny? That's right, you like movies like The Breakfast Club:supergay:

Bethany: "16 Candles" John Hughes?

Jay: You know him too? That fucking guy. Made this flick "16 Candles" right? Not bad it's got tits in it, but no bush. Of course Ebert over here don't give a shit about that stuff cause he's all in love with this John Hughes guy and rents every one of his movies. Fucking "Breakfast Club" all these stupid kids actually show up to detention, fucking "Weird Science" where this one chick wants to take off her gear and get down, but aw, no she don't cause it's a PG movie, and then there's "Pretty In Pink" which I can't watch with this tubby muthafucker any more, because everytime we get to the part where the red head hooks up with her dream guy, he starts sobbin' like a little eight-year-old with a skinned knee and shit. And nothing is worse then watching a fat man weep.

Bethany: "16 Candles" John Hughes?

Jay: You know him too? That fucking guy. Made this flick "16 Candles" right? Not bad it's got tits in it, but no bush. Of course Ebert over here don't give a shit about that stuff cause he's all in love with this John Hughes guy and rents every one of his movies. Fucking "Breakfast Club" all these stupid kids actually show up to detention, fucking "Weird Science" where this one chick wants to take off her gear and get down, but aw, no she don't cause it's a PG movie, and then there's "Pretty In Pink" which I can't watch with this tubby muthafucker any more, because everytime we get to the part where the red head hooks up with her dream guy, he starts sobbin' like a little eight-year-old with a skinned knee and shit. And nothing is worse then watching a fat man weep.

:lol: Silent Bob is a pussy.