Wierdest foods you've eaten...

Devils Advocate

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of Urbandictionary.com:

v. owned, 0wned, pwned, 0wn3d, pwn3d, own3d.

v. tr.

To be made a fool of; To make a fool of; To confound or prove wrong; embarrasing someone: Being embarrased.

I owned you in counter-strike. You were owned at the party yesterday.

Guest FBody Addict
Originally posted by Republicant:

.... So you ate a 45 year old woman's vagina that had green stuff dripping from it? Damn, you just owned yourself.

No, not owned, she said I could eat pussy a hell of a lot better than you

Guest Elinar Longsight

I have had alligator tail, which is very good, shark steaks, armadillo (nasty as hell) and cow tongue (also very gross). What I find amusing is all the guys that have been out to Mr. Geeros think the Hummus I eat is gross. Hummus is chickpea dip eaten with olive oil and pita bread, how is that gross?

On that note, Anthony ate German Shepard once, but you would have to ask him about that.

Guest FBody Addict
Originally posted by Republicant:

Sorry, haven't ever eaten my mom's pussy.

thats not what she said

i snuck in one night and started in on her and she started yelling "OHHHHH John!!!!" I asked her how she knew my name and said she thought it was you

Originally posted by Slow As Hell 86 T/A:

thats not what she said

i snuck in one night and started in on her and she started yelling "OHHHHH John!!!!" I asked her how she knew my name and said she thought it was you

Damnit stop posting stupid flames. graemlins/slap.gif

-Marc

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by Slow As Hell 86 T/A:

thats not what she said

<font size=24>OMGLOLKEKEKE^_^!!!!!111!1!1!!11</font size>

Republicant: you're getting weak at this shit dude. I'm not quite sure what you are good at, but that's what you should stick to. Your flames are getting weaker then Mustang Matt trying to drive a road course. Oh and by the way, your mom may be hit and all but she does have nice lips. And that thing she does with her tongue. Damn. I liked the way she licked my asshole and played with my balls before she started sucking my cock. It was different. Tell her she gets a star the next time I see her.

Slow As Hell 86 T/A: my God man. Are you really this fucking dense? I have got to meet you in person. I have to put a face to this stupidity.

Mensan: no, Mike doesn't need a sports bra... and from what I saw neither does your wife.

Young Dirty Bastard: stop lying. The only ass you've tapped was your neighbors dog... and even it tried to run away.

Damn, I wish any of that was anything but made-up weak sauce bullshit, but you don't seem to grasp the concept of the kitchen. Being the executive sous-Chef, I'll enlighten you by coming up with my own shit, since the drivel you just e-slurred left me absolutely nothing to work with.

If you knew me (and you do?), you'd know that I joke around about my mom all the time, so making up a bunch of cliched statements about having sex with her just wont get the job done. I know you feel like bashing me will raise your status in the kitchen, but you need to take some lessons in smack talking before you step up to the plate.

In the meantime, here are some websites that should help you improve not only your verbal skills, but your physical appearance as well:

www.bestwigoutlet.com <--- This should help you look less like a cueball... Until you talk to these guys, I'd stay the hell away from a pool hall.

www.gilette.com <--- Shave that scruffy ass shit off your face, you look like one of those ugly ass super nintendo "street-fighter" characters.

www.keyboardwarrior.com <--- Hopefully, someone on this forum can teach you how not to sound like the only smack talking experience you have is listening to chris rock on comedy central and talking back to your mom. I know you think you're sweet, but damn, get some skills.