2.slow

Guest LOVEMYBMW

I think its ken jennings......the kid is obviously a fuck and needs to go take his "racing team" some where else. Who the fuck come on here and trys to stir up shit like that. Stick jon on him that would be fun to see.

Hahahahahahaha Holy shit... I ish that I had seen this last night when I was drunk...

You've had a race team since you got your learner's permit? Damn, I wish I could get sponsored that easily... but then again, I don't live in the mejikul wurld of kalyfornyuh where BMW's cost as much as an ice cream sunday, lawyers sue on cue without any laws having been broken, and Race Managers roam the hallways of Ridgemont high looking for the next Mario Andretti....

Your parents don't love you, no matter what your "dad" tells you when you have "special time" every thursday when he gets home from work. Go the fuck back to ripping Initial D off of the internet and spanking it to anime, since no one on here gives a shit what your freshly-gone-through-puberty ass has to say.

Who the fuck is Ken Jennings? Isn't he that guy who won like 75 straight games of Jeopardy?

Anyways, this guy owns BMWs. Wow, like everyone else in the free world who makes more than $30k/yr can't afford one :rolleyes:

BTW, Mercedes > BMW. Eat that graemlins/grin2.gif

http://s91974474.onlinehome.us/My%20Pictures/cr/douche.jpg

Dude, BMWs suck. You suck. If you really think you're going to contact a lawyer over an IP trace, you're fucking retarded. That's like saying you're going to sue someone for looking up your number in the white pages. You want to race? I'll tell you what man, we can meet up this weekend. I'll run you from a 60 roll in my beater. If you win, you get to post all about your first win. If you lose, you suck my dick and post all about how it tasted. Sound good?

Looking up O !PACB at whois.arin.net.

NOTE: More information appears to be available at PIA2-ORG-ARIN.

OrgName: Pac Bell Internet Services

OrgID: PACB

Address: 208 Bush St. #5000

City: San Ramon

StateProv: CA

PostalCode: 94104

Comment:

Comment: Contact IPAdmin-PBI@sbcis.sbc.com for general IP admin support.

Comment: Contact abuse@pacbell.netfor policy abuse issues.

Comment: Contact support@pacbell.net for technical support issues.

RegDate: 1995-05-15

Updated: 2004-04-19

AbuseHandle: APB2-ARIN

AbuseName: Abuse - Pacific Bell

AbusePhone: +1-800-648-1626

AbuseEmail: abuse@sbcglobal.net

AdminHandle: PIA2-ORG-ARIN

AdminName: IPAdmin-PBI

AdminPhone: +1-800-648-1626

AdminEmail: pbiipa@sbcis.sbc.com

NOCHandle: SPBI-ARIN

NOCName: Support - Pacific Bell Internet

NOCPhone: +1-800-648-1626

NOCEmail: support@pacbell.net

TechHandle: PIA2-ORG-ARIN

TechName: IPAdmin-PBI

TechPhone: +1-800-648-1626

TechEmail: pbiipa@sbcis.sbc.com

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2005-03-10 19:10

# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

#1 You're telling Mowgli that he wishes he could afford a BMW, but his Caddy costs a lot more then a 3 series. It's a fucking 325, it's not that sweet. Ok, so you have an M3...now we're getting somewhere. You're approaching the base price of a CTS-V...

#2 Someone that has a 02 M3 is talking about other people having shitty quality?? How many engines have people blown? That's funny, I never hear of LS1's spontaneously combusting.

#3 He's at UCLA which explains his IP being from CA. Maybe he can race people when he's back on summer vacation mowing lawns.

#4 Why ban him? This thread is in the flame room, not a common area. Banning someone for something said in the flame room is about the gayest thing I've ever heard.

#5 Why are you so crazy for BMW's? Have you ever driven anything else? Do you read anything about racing? There are plenty of cars that beat BMW's at the track. What is your race team? Do you drive in actal races? Post some pics.

Originally posted by Mallard:

[QB#4] Why ban him? This thread is in the flame room, not a common area. Banning someone for something said in the flame room is about the gayest thing I've ever heard.

[/QB]

Wishing him banned is not based solely on this thread... go read the rest of his horse-shit inspired posts.

He has contributed ZERO to this board.

[ 11. March 2005, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: Function GT Form ]

Originally posted by Function GT Form:

Wishing him banned is not based solo on this thread... go read the rest of his horse-shit inspired posts.

He has contributed ZERO to this board.

Yeah, I just went back to the thread that started all this. He sounds like a giant douche. ...maybe a turd sandwich...

AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

the last thing you are is educated

1. Ip trace would be to lookup up your "ip" address which is your computers public name on the internet. Its free info assface. ane you definetly dint have a lawyer cept for maybe the public the defender that kept your ass outta the can for sticking your dick in the wrong thing.

2. The group of guys you hang out with is not a raceing-team, even if you bought matching jackets,

3. I cant count them, a statistic like that isnt credible without a decent visual aid (that means "purdy pitcher" so put up

ass a side bar even if you do have the cars, you have already proven how huge of a fucking fool you can be so your crediblity is just shot.

in short your a fuck and 1st 6 posts haven't even attemted to say hello on this board, so shut your face and show us some bmws. hell go on google and just find some m3 pics their cool on their own, but at the very least just goto to google and never come back.