In regards to IM JDM YO Return

Total Sign

He's back, but I heard he was spotted leaving a Transvestite Rights convention wearing a small pink Menudo t-shirt, size 22 blue coaching shorts, "Frank Pocherello" mirrored sunglasses, ballet shoes, carrying purple pom poms, a life sized poster of Richard Simmons with a hole cut out of the ass and proudly prancing the sidewalk in celebration of his sexual identity.

Yes I feel he deserves two threads.

http://www.photo.net/photo/pcd0155/gay-parade-20.3.jpg

Still waiting for his to shut his hole and bring his car out to get bitch-smacked.

But I don't really expect anything more from a momma's boy ricer with a strange attraction to the ass end of U-Hauls.

Originally posted by Mallard:

Anthony...why exactly do you have this picture in the first place??? graemlins/gay.gif

Awhile back, we were making remarks about someone's gayness on CR. I did a google picture search for "gay" to use as reference, and that's one of the top ones for some weird reason. It seemed to fit the bill, so now I use it when referring to someone being a flaming homosexual.

Why, you jealous? tongue.gif

Guest Mekkahfire

Attention? Dont blame me if youre members make threads with my name ignorantly attatched to the subject title.

Im not "back", im defending myself on this sorry excuse for a forum for once. I got sick of ignoring it.

Originally posted by i guess im not:

Attention? Dont blame me if youre members make threads with my name ignorantly attatched to the subject title.

Im not "back", im defending myself on this sorry excuse for a forum for once. I got sick of ignoring it.

You're back because your board sucks and you know it.

Originally posted by i guess im not:

Does mommie still love you?

If not, you know all of CR does!