Hey Orion,

ZYUL8TR

Originally posted by ZYUL8TR:

...I have a message for you!

Why do you think you are so smart and so much better than everyone, when in fact, you are a fat ass terd?

Discuss.

MR When all else fails in internet flaming correct there spelling I have a message for you if your going to flame someone come with better shit than that.

...I have a message for you!

Why do you think you are so smart and so much better than everyone, when in fact, you are a fat ass terd?

Discuss.

Wow Mr. Grammar got one wrong, go fucking figure. Suprised you don't want to de-"bate" him.........fag.

You people are boring me. I throw out a perfectly good topic to get some shit started, and all you come up with is a grammatical error and a few pics!

Come on, make this meaningful and interesting.

You people are boring me. I throw out a perfectly good topic to get some shit started, and all you come up with is a grammatical error and a few pics!

Come on, make this meaningful and interesting.

if one fighter jabs the other, and then the other knocks him out, you can hardly blame the second fighter for not making the fight "interesting".

im not going to waste good material on you, glen. youre hardly worth even a second post. guess im feeling generous today.

Why all you ever do is point out grammatical errors so you can somewhat feel proud of yourself. Yet you make one and it's no big deal. :rolleyes:

Guest srt-4
Well stage 3 is a waste of money if u ask me,300hp on pump and 340 with racegas isnt enough for me.So im going stage pimp,Ill get u guys dyno sheets when im done,i just need to find someone that can make custom manifolds for a t3/t4 housing.If anyone knows of a place or someone that can do it for under 400 pm me.Thanks

Originally posted by Orion:

if one fighter jabs the other, and then the other knocks him out, you can hardly blame the second fighter for not making the fight "interesting".

im not going to waste good material on you, glen. youre hardly worth even a second post. guess im feeling generous today.

*Yawn* --- Boring! You suck at this!