Iron Pony becoming a Yamaha dealer

zerocrash

I remember when they were in the previous previous building...

i remember when they were in the building on the corner of cleveland and 3c. then in columbus square.

i remember when the current pony was a k mart too :)

Wow. That's crazy. They're seriously going to be a dealer? I wonder how much they'll over charge for bikes.....

:nono:

:lol:

Yeah, they should stick to accessories.

I wonder are they getting rid of all their clearance items to make room?

they dont have yamaha at moc. there can only be 1 yamaha dealer within a certain distance. which is why the pony had to buy out YOC. the big thing about bein a yammy dealer is all the accessories that come with it. yamalube and whatnot as well

I'm tellin you now that MOC isn't going to fold. That rumor has been going around since they opened. It was going under at the end of its first season because of poor manageament but Motorsports Solutions Corp. did a bit of house cleaning and sent up thier A team from Florida. They will be around for a long time.

I'm tellin you now that MOC isn't going to fold. That rumor has been going around since they opened. It was going under at the end of its first season because of poor manageament but Motorsports Solutions Corp. did a bit of house cleaning and sent up thier A team from Florida. They will be around for a long time.

I wouldn't bet any money to that effect......... I don't know anyone who's had a good experience with them. I know lots, and lots, and lots of people who've had bad experiences.

I wouldn't bet any money to that effect......... I don't know anyone who's had a good experience with them. I know lots, and lots, and lots of people who've had bad experiences.

....but there has probably been even more jokers going in motorsports with just enough credit or with a love struck "girl friend" to get a gixxer or that busa because gixxers wheelie and busas go real fast :nono:...motorsports is in the perfect location for longevity off of insurance raising jackasses!:moo:

....but there has probably been even more jokers going in motorsports with just enough credit or with a love struck "girl friend" to get a gixxer or that busa because gixxers wheelie and busas go real fast :nono:...motorsports is in the perfect location for longevity off of insurance raising jackasses!:moo:

Motorsports burned a lot of bridges with a lot of people on this site. Sinner, myself, Bananas, 250Bunny and MrBret, Flounder, Putty, etc. Hell, they burned bridges with me twice! I even tried to give them a second chance and they fucked that up. I wouldn't buy a spark plug from them, they'd probably fuck that up.

Motorsports burned a lot of bridges with a lot of people on this site. Sinner, myself, Bananas, 250Bunny and MrBret, Flounder, Putty, etc. Hell, they burned bridges with me twice! I even tried to give them a second chance and they fucked that up. I wouldn't buy a spark plug from them, they'd probably fuck that up.

LOL, I've heard just about all of those stories and it may have cost motorsports business from ohioriders.net...but all I'm saying is there are still tons of people out there that will buy a motorcycle from them and either won't care or spend the time to figure out that they are getting hosed...and from the looks of it, motorsports appears to have one of the largest jap. bike selections in Columbus :dunno:.

I can't really see any problems for Iron pony becoming a Yamaha dealer, looks like a smart move on their part...motorcycle superstore :banana:, should be one in ever city!!!

...when is Wal-Mart going to start selling motorcycles and gear???....I'd love to get all my shopping done with one trip!! :rolleyes:

I hate the fact that there are going to try to sell bikes. They will find out that it hard to make money selling bikes. Also where are they going to put the entire line. Also who is going to sell these bikes, the 18 year old kid making eight bucks an hour??

haha, that's funny. I'm sure chris is gonna bring in a whole staff of experienced dealership employees. He's made good choices lately and this will be yet another one. oh and he's workin on the every city thing. should be one in cleveland and cincinnati in the next year or so

Columbus needs a cycle gear franchise.... As far as them becoming a yamaha dealer I think chris is a strong businessman, Just not sure of the market right now. I liked Pony when he was in the old old building. Ill keep taking my business elsewhere.