Contest.

Devils Advocate

Tilley, you're excluded from this. Real > Fake.

Love for you though.

Cody's avatar made me think of this.

Let's have a tits and ass contest. We need to elect a panel of judges, and one of them needs to be gay so that there's no bias (Marc, you're up. I know that it'll be hard looking at all that T&A, but hey man... take one for the team.)

The rules are: The girl must have all real parts, and she must either be your girlfriend/someone you have dated that isn't the model that sam did... because that girl was NOT human. Four pictures may be submitted, two of the rear and two of the chest. In the ass pictures, the ass has to be FULLY COVERED, no thongs halfway up the back or ass cheeks hanging out (just to make it fair for judging.. if you wanna throw that shit around in pics and vids, please do :D )... and no nipples in the chest pics, either.

Oh yeah, the girls obviously have to be of age (Jason, that's for you, so have Adam read it to you if you're having trouble... it's important.)

Anyone up for it?

Jon, your the master of backhanded compliments. (For you observant types, you'll notice that what I've just said is, ironically, a backhanded compliment.)

Anyway, have your fun; I'll be interested to see what all of you come up with. In the meantime, know that there's a video in the works featuring the very two girls that you've said are excluded from this contest. :eek: I'll be sure not to send you a copy.

For the record, excluding girls for having "modifications" is weak. Some girls, like cars, need enhancements. ;)

Originally posted by Browning:

If they need enhancements, they arent worth it in the first place. I hate fake bitches graemlins/wtf.gif

Being a "fake bitch" and having plastic surgery are two different things. A girl can be completely "fake" without having any type of plastic surgery, and a girl can have plastic surgery and not be "fake." Of course, a girl can have plastic surgery and, indeed, be a "fake bitch." However, they're not one in the same, like you're implying they are.

Originally posted by (s)aint ZX:

Good doctor, please sign me up for a copy of said video. graemlins/thumb.gif

:cool:

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Browning:

True, Im just not a fan of any girls who go the plastic surgery route. My g/f's mom has implants, and has had other surgeries. Sure they look nice, but.....

Pics...

why doesn't someone compile some random pictures of chicks and we'll have a poll going?

last thing most guys wanna do is post pics of the ones they love, then have one of the stupid fuck-socks from the board make a rude comment about her looks, or start beating his wookie to her picture.

just my $.02