Vote for Bush.

Devils Advocate

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by THE_BITCH_OF_FURY:

NO. IM GOING TO VOTE FOR JOBS. BUT THANKS FOR THE THOUGHT.

:rolleyes:

Yes, vote for the man who supports labor unions, one of the main reasons of rising labor costs, and the outsourcing of jobs! Way to think! graemlins/thumb.gif

I respect everyone's opinions, but the bank I work for is looking for 35 new people NOW. True story graemlins/grin2.gif

Just because a few media-frenzied industries are down and out does NOT mean that the rest of the country is doing shitty. Deal with it and re-educate yourself for other opportunities in an ever-changing world. I never dreamed of being a banker, but after 4 years I'm happy with making money instead of being unemployed.

Bottom line: quit bitching about the economy unless you are doing EVERYTHING you can to adapt and survive. No one eats for free.

Guest Ranger_Man
just so everyone knows, kerry will lose. infact, the election will not be remotely close at all. i know this because kerry supporters are too dumb to know how to operate the voting booth.

Originally posted by Beer Guy:

just so everyone knows, kerry will lose. infact, the election will not be remotely close at all. i know this because kerry supporters are too dumb to know how to operate the voting booth.

:D:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D:eek:

Originally posted by telsea:

^^^^^^ not really worth all the faces...the comment beer guy made was rather lame if you ask me

Nobody asked you.

Come on, someone move this to the kitchen!!!

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by SwimmingBird:

Fixed graemlins/thumb.gif

i put stoned/stupid people in the same category. i never met a person who was smart when they were stoned yet.

+1 for kitchen.

I did Phone Banking (making calls to potential voters and such) tonight for the College Republicans, and I <3 cincinatti. 90% of that city is in love with Dubya. graemlins/thumb.gif

I'm also running for dorm president (bwahahaaha), and the funny part is, I'm going to win....

Originally posted by Republicant:

I did Phone Banking (making calls to potential voters and such) tonight for the College Republicans, and I <3 cincinatti. 90% of that city is in love with Dubya. graemlins/thumb.gif

I'm also running for dorm president (bwahahaaha), and the funny part is, I'm going to win....

The People Republic of Eric denounces your candidacy! tongue.gif