College Life

Guest Crankshaft

Originally posted by The_Wang_Of_Fury:

:confused:

I like being able to talk to my prof's, get help when I need it, and all that other stuff. Plus, Otterbein throws kick ass parties. 700-800 people in a house with 15 kegs, that is a party. Anyways, Otterbein's business school will have the same accredidation as OSU here very soon. Different strokes for different folks.

Hey, so do I, and i got o a school with around 20k plus. If you want to talk to your proffessors, they're there for you. The Fischer School of Business is like number 5 or 7 in the nation... and I highly doubt that Otterbein's will be anywhere near that.

Did I hear you say that Otterbein throws kick ass parties to an OSU or OU student? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wow. Whenever you get on the top 20 list (we're top five), then I think you can talk shit.

Also, isn't half of Otterbein's campus homosexual? Marc really SHOULD have gone there.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As good as Fisher?? I doubt it. And listen, I know you have been to OSU partys, and i hope you will visit OU here soon.

I have been to Otterbein partys, and I think my 13th birthday party had more pussy present.

Hell, I think BG has better partys than otterbein!

-Marc

I am just going to leave this alone because you two have no idea what you are talking about.

OU is ranked so high because they have mass amounts of parties all the time. I have been to OU's halloween, and of course I have been to OSU parties. Otterbein's parties are pretty good for maybe only having 7 houses on campus that throw parties. And of course only Marc would not notice girls at a party at a school that has a 4:1 girl to guy ratio.

No Otterbein does not have a lot of gay people.

I never said Otterbein's business department will be the same as Fisher, but it will have the same accredidation (meaning a degree from Otterbein will be the same as a business degree from OSU)

Oh, and your biggest class being 35, not 500 really does make a difference

Time to chill, no need to get your panties all in a bunch.

OU is ranked because it owns at party's...almost as much as OSU.

You know you leave Otterbein on the weekends and head to the real campus night life, and that's what Im trying to say now smile.gif

And im confused as to why, if you are looking for the best business education, you would go to otterbein?

-Marc

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Time to chill, no need to get your panties all in a bunch.

OU is ranked because it owns at party's...almost as much as OSU.

You know you leave Otterbein on the weekends and head to the real campus night life, and that's what Im trying to say now smile.gif

And im confused as to why, if you are looking for the best business education, you would go to otterbein?

-Marc

Because I will be the first class to graduate with the AACSB degree from Otterbein.

http://www.aacsb.edu/

I was accepted to Boston College, Tennesee, OSU, BGSU, OU, and Capital. Anyways, where your B.S. comes from when it comes to getting into an M.B.A. program doesnt matter when you carry a 4.0 ;)

Oh, and I stay at Otterbein on Sat nghts, cause that is when Pi Kappa Phi has their parties. Amazing parties. 100's of people, 3 story beer bong, lots of girls.

Originally posted by Republicant:

Pi Kappa what? graemlins/jerkit.gif

Well, at a school, in a mostly landlocked city(we are talking uptown here), the only houses that have parties, are mainly frat houses. Get over it.

Ok, so you party at my school on Fridays.

Congratulations on all of your acceptances...except BG. Dont they have open enrollment?

-Marc

I dunno? I just applied cause I got a coupon for a free app. And, on friday's, I usually have parties here, at my place.

On that note, Chris, you are a fag, and dont be jelous that we dont call you when we have party's tongue.gif

-Marc

I'm not jelous. I just spent four days (and almost four bottles of Captain Morgan) being drunk in Illinois with about 70 car buddies.

My parties > Your parties.

Call me when you can hang, kid. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Obsequy Empire:

I'm not jelous. I just spent four days (and almost four bottles of Captain Morgan) being drunk in Illinois with about 70 car buddies.

My parties > Your parties.

Call me when you can hang, kid. tongue.gif

Son, whenever you think you can drink with me, let me know. I have some everclear... ;)

-Marc

Son, whenever you think you can drink with me, let me know. I have some everclear... ;)

-Marc

I drank Everclear in a water bottle when I was a senior in high school. Gimmie a break. tongue.gif

Guest 1sweet3.4
Ah damnit. The only thing that owns OU and OSU's parties ( I have attended Oakfest, palmerfest, Halloween, you name it.) and that campus is OSU at Marion Biotthchhchchch!! The problem with OU and OSU is the fact that even if you're lucky enough to even get a chick to sleep with you, You have to find where. And after 20 or so beers you can't figure out where your house is, its just a bad night. Gimme a couple kegs, a couple good friends and a whole lot of Hot women and that's what I call a good party.

Originally posted by Obsequy Empire:

Im Out!

yeah, i guess being drunk for four days around nothing but guys will do that to you. "hey bob, wanna rub weiners together?" kinda like prison, i suppose.

with all this talk of parties, and frats, and getting drunk, im about to start taking wagers on which one of you gets poked by another frat boy first. chris isnt a part of this wager, because as hes already stated, hes a "freind of dorothy".

yeah man, the women at college are amazing. We have a like 4:1 girl to guy ratio at Otterbein. It is quite enjoyable I must say.

My girl friend goes to otterbein, what year are you and the likes? and i will also admit otterbein is the smallest school ever, just like high school all over again, with a little more freedom... no thanks

:confused:

I like being able to talk to my prof's, get help when I need it, and all that other stuff. Plus, Otterbein throws kick ass parties. 700-800 people in a house with 15 kegs, that is a party. Anyways, Otterbein's business school will have the same accredidation as OSU here very soon. Different strokes for different folks.

Make those parties for 7000-8000 then welcome to OSU...

Originally posted by Marc is a Faggot:

yeah and private school people, go ahead and keep believing you can't talk to your professors and TA's, it funny that small schools still believe that

We don't have TA's :confused: