Looking for Brian Spilner in the Green Eclipse, seriously

Science Abuse

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He lives in the apartments on Arborway CT, off Park Rd west of Sancus. Was borrowing a friend's pickup across the street from it. When my son saw it, he laughed his ass off.

Guest 1QWKEVO

yeah i see the one at CSCC all the time on the roof of the garage, a few times me and my buddy decided to park on each side of him forwards, since he backs in....i wonder what he thinks when he walks out and sees two turbo'd gsx's next to his rice?! lol

but ive also seen another one with a CF hood in the polaris area, i dont think the one at CSCC has a CF hood

Guest FBody Addict
whoever shoots it don't forget to hit his nos tanks, we all know how flammable that stuff is when it isn't mixed in a cylinder with an a/f mix

I've seen him at CSCC one day when I was leaving class. He parked his car right outside nestor hall trying to make it look all sweet. If I was thinking at the time, I would of drove my rx-7 and parked it right in front of him just for shits and giggles. And if I remember correctly it is a slow POS GS or something of that nature, not a GS-t or X.

Still have the picture of it on my camera phone too.

T.c.

Originally posted by Veritas:

Still have the picture of it on my camera phone too.

T.c.

post'm! :D

Originally posted by Just Another F-body:

whoever shoots it don't forget to hit his nos tanks, we all know how flammable that stuff is when it isn't mixed in a cylinder with an a/f mix

that stuffs not for ameteurs, ya know.

Originally posted by Got Lag??:

yeah i see the one at CSCC all the time on the roof of the garage, a few times me and my buddy decided to park on each side of him forwards, since he backs in....i wonder what he thinks when he walks out and sees two turbo'd gsx's next to his rice?! lol

but ive also seen another one with a CF hood in the polaris area, i dont think the one at CSCC has a CF hood

he probably thought he was cool cause there was 3 Eclipse's parked in a row.