*rant* Fucking BITCH in a green Civic at the Brookeville Apts.

Kuruma

So last night, me and Mik decided to go walk to the store to buy some smokes, and this stupid cunt driving a green Honda Civic, complete with the JDM-plastic-sheet-window shit on the drivers side comes ripping her fatass way into the parking lot, and then tries to zip to the left to turn down Jones Mill Rd, right into the left lane where a car would fucking be stopped, and almost plows over both of us, then starts screaming at us not to "walk in the middle of the fucking road".

Well excuse me, yeast infected little whorespawn ricer cunt, but when there's no fucking SIDEWALK, and the grass on the fucking side of the road is so soaked that your feet sink a fucking INCH into it people are going to walk on the extreme side of Jones Mill Rd. when they are trying to LEAVE THE FUCKING LOT TO WALK SOMEWHERE. Did you not notice that your car was ricing it's fucking way into a lane where it would have hit another car head on, had one been there? Watch where the fuck you drive, ya fucking ricer bitch.

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

Drive to the store? I know I would since it's raining out.

If I had been driving, she would have smashed the hell out of my car's front end with her "mad ricer skillz". That, and the Circle K is just across the street anyway.

Originally posted by Pony Pimpstress:

Are you talking about the apartments and circle k off of wilson??? If so... there are some crazies that live back in those apartments. Those nasty ass speedbumps don't slow any of them down either!

Nah, Karl & Schrock, but I got some friends who live in the place you're talking about, and I party there sometimes with my 86 or my Neon.