Silver SRT-4

Mike C

This morning, I had to drive my wife's EVO into work instead of my truck:

To the silver SRT4 (plate# DGY6345), I'm sorry that I offended you so much by not street racing you this morning. I don't think my wife would have liked it too much if she found out I was street racing with my 4 month old infant in the back seat. Its also a little hard to race up 71N at Greenlawn through rush hour traffic with a fleet of cars 20 feet in front of me you fucking moron.

I'm at the track all year. I also drive a 99GSX so let me know when you'd like to race. Pick your poison.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by darksrt4:

damn, more dumbass giving my car a bad name. I can see why people hate this car and the ppl that drive it sometimes. Just remember not all srt4 drivers are asses

There is always a couple of idiots that bring a cars name down. Around here you have the common Civic idiots, Mustang asses, Cavalier jockies...and Neon idgits

Sitting at a street light and a 1998 or 1999 Ford Taurus pulled up be side me, he gave me a pipe shot that had a loud boggle tinny sound to it. Flowmaster decal, jegs decal, and so on. When the light turned green it sounded like he did a neutral drop and took off almost hitting a car pulling out of autozone. This happened to me on Maple Ave in Zaneville.

Idiots give the cars bad names.

Originally posted by blazinjr:

There is always a couple of idiots that bring a cars name down. Around here you have the common Civic idiots, Mustang asses, Cavalier jockies...and Neon idgits

Sitting at a street light and a 1998 or 1999 Ford Taurus pulled up be side me, he gave me a pipe shot that had a loud boggle tinny sound to it. Flowmaster decal, jegs decal, and so on. When the light turned green it sounded like he did a neutral drop and took off almost hitting a car pulling out of autozone. This happened to me on Maple Ave in Zaneville.

Idiots give the cars bad names.

Zanesville is the worst place to drive.. my brother got in a wreck there and i did with my parents once...carzy ass drivers all over that town...

Originally posted by Megaman.EXE:

i found that neon retards are the worst. they think because their car has the name "neon" they can automatically beat every car on the street. (ha)

Neon bashing.... God I love it. graemlins/jerkit.gif