Lose or Loose

Mowgli1647545497

Guest Spyder550
The problem with this one is that like the "your" vs. "you're" and the "there" vs. "their" vs. "they're" morons, spell check will not catch it. What people need is a damn "context check."

• 2 years later...
I wish we had spell check on here. I spell like crap but learn when I look stuff up

You can run a script in greesemonkey when you use Mozilla and it will spell check all your net spelling.

Agreed. I just had to swap to Word to use the spellcheck feature for "Renaissance."

Spelling noob :p !

Your, you're, there, their, they're, to, too, lose, loose, it's, its. All of those annoy the hell out of me and I have no idea why.

Personally I dont mind it to much myself. Its not really a win or lose situation. At the end of the day there spelling will not hert anyone. I think its you're responsibility to check all of you're words, but if you dont oh well. I have never had a cop pull up to my bumber and give me a ticket for spelling errors. Their are two many issues in the world too focus on bad grammer. But Im lucky because I have meye masters in english..... Well to each there own I guess. Peice out :p

http://www.slipstreamproductions.net/public/meme/Grammar_Time.jpg

The problem with this one is that like the "your" vs. "you're" and the "there" vs. "their" vs. "they're" morons, spell check will not catch it. What people need is a damn "context check."

As well as a check for sentence structure? http://deephousepage.com/smilies/listen2.gif