thieves

Guest FBody Addict

Guest FBody Addict

goddamn cocksucking motherfucking slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker asshole, the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around faggot ass punk scumbag numb nuts maggot

took my stereo by busting in the passenger side window

done

Guest FBody Addict
Originally posted by Skidmark:

Not having an alarm > you.

no dude fuck that it takes 10 seconds to bust a window and pry out a deck if they know what they are doing and if you've ever put a stereo in one of these cars you know there isn't really shit holding it in 4 screws into plastic that aint even 1/8 of an inch thick and most guys who boost radios probably know the easy ones

man, i never even looked at the lock cylinder until today they let me replace my window in the garage at school and some kid is standing there after i already have the new window in the door which if you have ever replaced a window on a third gen, ive done two, now both windows have been replaced twice, i helped the guy the first time when both windows were smashed, so i knew how to do it if it ever happened again, drivers side was over a girl

anyway off topic a kid comes up and says holy shit look at that and that was the first time i seen it

If there's an alarm system, there's someone who can render it useless.

Fortunately I've never had anything like that happen to me, but I don't leave my car in the Stoneridge parking lot past 9:00 PM because every time I do, I see another car's window busted in.