OVW blows ass chunks...for real

Bam

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha...you guys fucking kill me, i am seriously laughing as i read this shit graemlins/popcorn.gif

i have 2 things to say:

1. VW's are intended for girls, they are not meant to be driven by males graemlins/gay.gif

2. why are you guys getting in an argument over this ugly chick? although it is funny...i think someone has a crush and they are afraid to admit it redface.gif

So, in essence, the only thing you responded to (and poorly, at that) was a pretty creative insult directed at Dave forced by your childish rules that didn't allow me to post any of the specified words. Then you attacked a sister that I don't even have.

Sad? Yup.

Unexpected? Not really.

When will you learn to give up?

Originally posted by Republicant:

So, in essence, the only thing you responded to (and poorly, at that) was a pretty creative insult directed at Dave forced by your childish rules that didn't allow me to post any of the specified words. Then you attacked a sister that I don't even have.

Sad? Yup.

Unexpected? Not really.

When will you learn to give up?

the "rules" were a suggestion to inspire originality. Perventing you from repeating the same old shit over and over. Again slight originality with the sister comment. I'm sure you would attack the mother of the person you are trying to insult. failing (this is a pattern in your life i'm sure)

If your getting teary, I'll ease up on you. Try hanging out with real men for a while. I know you love Marc and all of his fupa hating ways the gayness is rubbing off on you. suck it up (no real action needed please) or get out of the kitchen.

Jon > FUPA forever. The ownage seems to never stop, and neither does the laughter.

Megan, seriously, you are way out of your league; and if nothing else, your weight class. Maybe you should try some of Jons advice, and then get back to us.

Oh, although im sure you know everything there is to know about VW's, and you feel like you have no reason to be on that board, I suggest you go there and stay there. If for no other reason than they havent seen/met you yet, and you have a higher chance of not being the butt of every joke.

-Marc

Guest FBody Addict

actually, she does seem to have a point, he does use the same tactic everytime, insult x's intelligence, an attack at x's body, a holier than thou remark here, an attack at self esteem, and then rounds out with the usual you're gay

he also seems to have alot of time to sit on the computer, not alot of time spent around girls

Originally posted by Just Another F-body:

actually, she does seem to have a point, he does use the same tactic everytime, insult x's intelligence, an attack at x's body, a holier than thou remark here, an attack at self esteem, and then rounds out with the usual you're gay

he also seems to have alot of time to sit on the computer, not alot of time spent around girls

.... Are you serious? Let's break this down, shall we?

I've been insulted by someone, and they have challenged me to insult them back. I can A) Insult them based on their flaws (which is what you stated I always do), or B) Make shit up. Survey says that 9 out of ten people who are not affected by down syndrome would go with choice A. Congratulations, You're a douchebag!

On a different note, typing that large reply earlier took me MAYBE five minutes. What's this shit about not having alot of time for girls? My girlfriend would disagree.... But what would I know, you're the guy who likes to dress up like a clown and fuck some ugly fat girl. Juggalos fo lyf, yo!! :rolleyes:

I'm seriously disappointed that I couldn't pull any worthwhile shit talking out of any of you, let alone a glimmer of intelligence.

Originally posted by Republicant:

I've been insulted by someone, and they have challenged me to insult them back. I can A) Insult them based on their flaws (which is what you stated I always do), or B) Make shit up. Survey says that 9 out of ten people who are not affected by down syndrome would go with choice A. Congratulations, You're a douchebag!

But what would I know, you're the guy who likes to dress up like a clown and fuck some ugly fat girl. Juggalos fo lyf, yo!! :rolleyes:

http://home.insight.rr.com/samsc5/wrxmakenosense1.gif

http://home.insight.rr.com/samsc5/threadsucksbobhead.gif

Originally posted by girlygirl18t:

most are cool. some suck just like cr. I try to ignore the cock suckers.

Dave kiss my big fat fupa ass.

First off, let's repost the picture of you:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/crpics/P1010035.jpg

You can't seem to figure out why you would be deserving of a bashing. It's always easier to just quote you:

"ask ponypimpstress's boyfriend. He still might have some polaroids of me"

Way to start a fight. Jen had never posted in that thread until you, for NO REASON WHATSOEVER, commented that your are her boyfriend's ex.

"i dated him years ago. i just said that to piss her off. (oh, btw let him know i still have the pics we took, so don't fuck with me)"

Notice these quotes are in order. You openly admit to starting shit with her, which gives you no right to whine when people start shit with you on here. Nice threat BTW.

"PonyBlimpStress thanks for posting a "great" picture from a fun Halloween party you and your fat ass "silverback" boyfriend were not invited to."

As pointed out (and pictured :D ), you are a heffer. You shouldn't be making fun of anyone else's weight.

"We strive to only hang out with people who really race. Your not one of them. It's kind of sad really that you have a 12 sec car and everytime you drive it you can only get it to mid 14's. Your own driving skills own you. PS your personalized plates are gay"

Ohhhh, you must be some big time Fags and the Fartpipes racer. Way to be. I'm sure you are big-shit racing your little 15 second car around. Why do you give a crap about what Jen drives or how she drives.....does that make you a better person? I'm sure both of her cars are nicer than yours anyway.

"miss. blimpstress. just kisses"

Nice.....pot, want your kettle back? Go look through all of Jen's posts; she didn't say a single bad thing about you. You are 100% deserving of every ounce of bashing you get. Period.

Originally posted by Default:

if you don't like it hit the bricks. no one is forcing you to stay.

I wouldn't kiss your ass with Jason's lips

Dave, seriously, this looks really bad for you. You ask the girl out, she denies you, then you are all of a sudden against her and wouldn't have anything to do with her. Come on now, this isn't high school!

This is an ugly bitch, she has enough fupa to act as a raft in case of any hydro emergency. And someone asked me that " when you look at her, does it make you puke inside your mouth" i replied " no i just let that shit fly all of her, improves her look a little bit"

My car has a stock Brog-Warner kkk03 turbo. It's pretty small but the spool up is much quicker than most turbo's. it's only running at 7 psi right now. it will be running 17-18 psi this spring. i have a few small mods nothing really major. lowered, intake, sway bars, and yes for all the rice haters it has blue neons under it. i never turn them on. i have gotten too many tickets for them. i run the 1/4 in 15.3 @ 89mph. it's not that fast yet. I have other parts here that i'm adding when it gets warmer.

I was encouraged to start shit by dave because it's winter and there is really nothing better to do. As for the named person above. I had my fun i'm letting it go.