Eli Hoffman II

MrMeanGreen

Hey man, I'm sorry for the shit.

Just so everyone knows, Eli and I had a conversation earlier this year about someone on CR who claimed they had parts stolen from their vehicle while in for work somewhere. He then went public and I didn't back him up, and in fact, got into a pissing match with him. Afterwards, I made a few comments about him wanting to punch someone and made light of it. This didn't bode well for him or the other party(ies) involved.

Unfortunately, I also lost his friendship in the matter. That being said, we've been going back and forth ever since.

So, I apologize to Eli for putting him in the corner and in a hotspot between myself, him, and other members of CR. This should have never gone this far and should have been dealt with like adults months ago. My anger clouded my judgement and killed a good friendship

I hope you understand this was never my intention, especially for all the assistance you gave me with assorted issues. I hope you can accept this.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since you decided to put an apology post in the flame room, we need to find something to talk shit about.

Eli drives a v6 mustang and Anthony has ricer loom under the hood. Now that you two lovers have kissed and make up, please keep in mind that this is not a ghey buttsecks forum, so keep it off of here.

Originally posted by Aggressor:

I'm going back to black smile.gif

Back in Black

I hit the sack

I been too long

I'm glad to be back

Yes, I'm dead loose

from the noose that's kept me hanging around.

I'm just, uh, livin' on the side 'cause it's gettin' me high,

forget the hearse cause I never die.

I got nine lives, cat's eyes,

each and evry one of them is wondrin why,

cause I'm back!

Yes, I'm back!

Mama, I'm Back!

Yes, I'm back!

Well, I'm back, back.

Well, I'm back in black, yes I'm back in black! Ow!

Originally posted by Mr. Wright:

No one gives a shit about your old ass opionin, eat a dick!

TJ, he didn't really mean that. It's just the roids talking.

PS Green wire loom signifies gayness of the automobile owner.

PPS Brian’s a ricer.

Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

TJ, he didn't really mean that. It's just the roids talking.

PS Green wire loom signifies gayness of the automobile owner.

PPS Brian’s a ricer.

PPPS Jesse has a HOT sister tongue.gif

-Marc

Originally posted by JEEENKINNNS:

PPPPS Ricers get all the hot underaged chicks. Jesse what's your sister's #

Haha, she wouldn't be interested in you then because she's not underage. I've also taught her not to like rice.

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

PPPS Jesse has a HOT sister tongue.gif

-Marc

You've never even meet her.

PPPPS I'm going to castrate Marc just for fun.

Guest 420GSXR1000

wait a sec,,, IM grizzly adams!!!! (those who saw me last night on high street know it!!!!

Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

Haha, she wouldn't be interested in you then because she's not underage. I've also taught her not to like rice.

what about bikes???? shes not a Harley chic is she?

hehehehehehe

Originally posted by 420GSXR1000:

what about bikes???? shes not a Harley chic is she?

hehehehehehe

Ewww dude, you're in your mid to late 30's aren't you?

BTW, I'm the kid with the S4 that was out watching you guys stunt a few weeks ago. She's younger than me.

Hmmm, interesting thread. Lets see what we've learned.

1. Anthony has a temper and uses bad judgement from time to time pertaining to shit concerning the board. (this isn't really anything new, remember that he made ME a moderator at one point, proving that his judgement is questionable at times.)

2. Eli is a type of guy to accept admissions of people that use poor judgement and their applogies and let shit go.

3. Eli pointed out that Anthony has some of THE GAYEST LOOKING green wire loom all over the engine in his car. (Again, we all knew about the gay assed wireloom, at least anyone that has been within 50 feet of Anthonys car when the hook was opened. I Assume that he doesn't back his car into the garage any more because people driving down the street would roll by and see the hood up and laugh their asses off, making comments that it looked like something a 15 yr old kid would do to a car.) But we did learn that he is going to wise up and get rid of the geyness. Then again, even as gay as it looked it's still on a 10 sec car, but wasnt that gey assed thing in the fast and the furious a 10 second car too????

4. We learned that Jesse has a sister that is underage and hot.

5. We learned that Jesse doesn't like anyone commenting about how hot his sister is and how there are a number of people that want to get with her.

All in all a very informative post, I guess.

BTW, just how old is your sister there Jesse?