Eli Hoffman II

MrMeanGreen

Originally posted by Y0gi:

This thread is incradabool... Sounds like I'm the only one of you fucks with enough game to get this girl, with the exception of muscles over there in the non-running 240...

graemlins/eek2.gif

Please bitch...your game consists of getting stupid bitches drunk enough to talk to you.

Brandon just takes his shirt off.

Now be a good bitch and make me one of your "amazing" meals. graemlins/slap.gif

-Marc

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhhhh wow, you might be THE LAST person on this board to talk shit about females, for so many reasons.

Want to compare? Aly, Francesca, and Kelli, and those are only the girls that I've dated seriously. The fuck you got even comes close?

Who the hell is Aly and Kelli? I'll give you Francesca...she's pretty cute.

-Marc

(come over to Anthonys tonight - we'll have a few)

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Now be a good bitch and make me one of your "amazing" meals. graemlins/slap.gif

-Marc

I'd just like him to describe his latest "amazing" meal and we'll see how it stacks up against what I whipped up last night for just me and da missus.

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Who the hell is Aly and Kelli? I'll give you Francesca...she's pretty cute.

-Marc

(come over to Anthonys tonight - we'll have a few)

Marc....Its true your lack of game is baffeling, but its ok cause everyone knows your a "closet fag".

As for taking off my shirt...It happened. But no women complained!

And Jon, lets go get some sluts on thursday, its been a few weeks for me, and jill just needs a subsistute.

Mike, how does seared sea scallops over bacon and cheddar smashed redskins, topped with grilled asparagus and a roasted red pepper and corn salsa sound? and that's just my latest....

Chilled soba noodles, slices of seared tuna steak crusted with sesame and scallions, all topped with a sweet yet spicy sesame teriyaki sauce?

Thin crusted pizza topped with roasted garlic, olive oil, priosciutto, fontina cheese, and grilled chicken?

Mushroom ravioli baked with alfredo, marinara, and pesto sauces, topped with breadcrumbs for a little extra crunch?

Shit mang, you provide the food, and I'll provide the cookin' some time, if you want your wife to truly taste gourmet food... In her own house. :D

Mmmkay..nice!

Now, just a Wednesday nite dinner for me and the wife. No occasion. Her only request was for nothing "heavy", so I prepared no starches.

Buffalo Mozzerella, home-growth Beefsteak Tomatoes, Fresh basil, and Balsamic Vinegar.

Braised Cabernet Marinated Angus Eye of Round. The roast was marinated overnight in vintage 1989 Napa Cabernet, oregano, rosemary, basil, thyme, sea salt, cracked pepper, garlic, and onion. Then pan-seared and low-liquid braised for 2&1/2 hours until medium rare. Sliced and served with Cabernet Au Jus.

English Cucumber Salad with fresh dill.

and for dessert...

Smores Brownies

A layer of graham cracker crumbs was topped by gourmet chocolate marshmallows, then covered in chocolate chunk brownie and baked. Once cooled they were cut into 2 inch squares and coated in dark chocolate.

My wife was a vegetarian until she met me.I think she likes my culinary ability just fine. Where did you get your experience? Formal Training?

You seem like more of a traditionalist. I'm very in to new-age methods, and i try and use a fusion of both asian and french styles in saucing and presentation. It would really be an interesting clash if you and I were to have an iron chef-style competition.

One thing I suck at: Desserts. :(

You seem like more of a traditionalist. I'm very in to new-age methods, and i try and use a fusion of both asian and french styles in saucing and presentation. It would really be an interesting clash if you and I were to have an iron chef-style competition.

One thing I suck at: Desserts. :(

I apprenticed in French cuisine and have been spending some time practicing some pastry techniques.

I hope you seared your scallops at a high enough temp to carmelize the sugars. It's really what makes the dish.

Today's secret ingredient is.......

Blue veal! graemlins/puke.gif

Hahah yeah, my boss told me how to cook the scallops, as thats the one seafood I've never been able to get right. He told me to get the oil ripping hot, drop each scallop down, then pick each one up and give it a quarter rotation, then set it back down. Get's a nice caramelized crust on it, and still cooks it through... needless to say when I went home and made the dish, the scallops were perfect. Who did you learn from?

Guest 420GSXR1000

anyone getting f'ing hungry....you 2 keep thids up and you'll have to cook a dinner for the entire board

graemlins/popcorn.gifgraemlins/thumb.gif (and no, not popcorn!!!)

Guest infamous me 235

Sheeeeeit, I'd trade my mother for Jen in a heartbeat... but only with Cody's permission. graemlins/lol.gif

graemlins/thatfunny.gif

Brunettes > Blondes

sorry man. lol