rant

ridenred27

if you pm somebody and expect a reply make sure that YOUR PM BOX IS FUCKING EMPTY or at least able to accept one pm as a responce.

oh here is another suggestion CALL ME my # flashes across the main page every so often. my # is also in the venders area to. quit typing and start dialing.

and to answer your question cj no i have not looked at your car. i have been a little busy with a newborn a surgury at 7 hours old driving between childrens hospital and trying to keep my shop some what operational while worring about my baby boy (that we have not chose a name for due to the current situation)the rear 1/4 that i have redone 3 fucking times because i cant seem to keep my mine on work and the three cars that are ahead of you. so no i have not looked at your car yet. i might get to it tomorrow if the outcome of my sons test are good ( for the surgury he had) then i might be in a working mood. fyi i have got to hold my 5 day old son for about 10 miniutes, and stared at his unconcious, medicated parilization,( basicly he is under a medicly induced coma) feeding tubes probes drain tubes and what ever else that is stuck in him for the last 4 days.so i have not been in a real good working state of mind

hey sorry to all of you i was venting. i didnt mean to give the recent info on what is going on with my newborn son. i had plans to post that in the appropriate section. i will have some (hopefully) good news in a few hours. if all goes well today i may get to bring him home in 3-4 weeks. the surgury is not for his heart condition this was for a problem with his asophagus (SP) he will still need the heart problem fixed later

i posted here as a way to vent about costomers that are to lazy to call and to lazy to empty there pm box. i mean give me a friggn break it is just a few mouse clicks away.

any way ill keep you all posted on the latest info but it will be in the approprate area