Cop flipped me off!!

Mojoe

So this Sharron Township cop is sitting just west of 315 clocking people. I'm going East. I pass in front of him doing nothing wrong AT ALL. My car is stock and no loud radio. My windows were down, just going for a cruise to my storage unit off Henderson. So I get on 315 south. He almost passes the guy behind me on the on ramp. I knew he was eye fucking me the whole time. We merge on to 315 and I stay in the right lane at 65mph. He comes up on me pretty quick, so I figured I was going to get pulled over. He backs off a sec than up on my ass again, AND just rides there! WFT! There were no cars in the center lane , so it isn’t like he is trying to get around. I'm getting pissed now. He is less than a two feet from my bumper. By now I'm ready to take what ever ticket this cop wants to give on me. So, I put on my turn signal and pull over. I gave him plenty of time to back off before I pulled to the shoulder. He backed off a little. So I pull over, and he throws his hand all the way to the passenger side window and flips me off. WFT!!! He was driving like some kid who wanted to race.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by buckeye:

I'd have set the cruise at 64 and went all the way till he got bored.

should have gone with 45 since that's the legal minimum speed on the freeway unless otherwise posted.

Originally posted by ( . Y . ):

should have gone with 45 since that's the legal minimum speed on the freeway unless otherwise posted.

..and waited until he made something up and wrote you a ticket for it. You can't win against a cop. Best thing to do was write down his car # and phone it in.. Probably nothing would happen w/ a township cop but if he gets enough of those complaints they will eventually take notice.

Guest 420GSXR1000
Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Fuck the stupid biker squids who think they are better than the cops!!!!!!!!!

You rock dude graemlins/thumb.gif

-Marc

now now, i do believe that 17 yrs riding street is more than enuff to not be a squid, but

THANKS!!!!! graemlins/jerkit.gif

Originally posted by 420GSXR1000:

now now, i do believe that 17 yrs riding street is more than enuff to not be a squid, but

THANKS!!!!! graemlins/jerkit.gif

Great, so you are an adult squid. :rolleyes:

You're still an ignorant BiKeR BoI that has some grudge against police officers for no reason other than they are doing their job. Dont be mad at cops for pulling you over and writting you a ticket; be mad at yourself for breaking the law and getting caught.

-Marc

not sure where i heard this, but i think someone told me that a cop is only allowed to follow you for 2 miles or its entrapment or something.

*shrug*

probably the furthest thing from the truth, but it would definately piss me off to have one follow me around all day.

Guest 420GSXR1000

Great, so you are an adult squid. :rolleyes:

You're still an ignorant BiKeR BoI that has some grudge against police officers for no reason other than they are doing their job. Dont be mad at cops for pulling you over and writting you a ticket; be mad at yourself for breaking the law and getting caught.

-Marc

boy oh boy, whos got a grudge, i judge each officer on a single basis, THIS COP was being a DICK so hence FTP, just like youre being a dick!!!! hence FMM!!!! Ive been pulled over and let go, cool cops. Now if i dont get let off , well your right i deserve it because of the law,just like those who get busted for speeding/racing should get it also....but your pre-judging of my attitude towards cops on one flipant WWW statment, ...please.....grow up....talk to ppl before your prejudice against'em

ok....how does FTP=arrogant biker dude....how about ppl that roll race are arrogant, they think they have a fast car & IMO they are just making up for thier cars inability (and driver) to launch/hook-up (get new platform)....IMO = roll racing is a joke!!!!!

i think you dont like me from a previous post because others expressed negative actions (throwing pennies???) at police but you seemed to jump on me for SAYING FTP (no physical action).....interesting....and your a mod.....hmmmmm...oh yea thats right.....your how old again???

either way DOOoooooD, you hurt my feelings when you attack like that graemlins/jerkit.gif ..yea right

Originally posted by Y0gi:

Don't worry about Marc, he's a douche, and he's sad that his his car is realllly slow and always broken.

Car's not broken, and is faster than anything you have ever owned. Period. Tool.

----Stupid HTML - Quote from BikeTool:----

boy oh boy, whos got a grudge, i judge each officer on a single basis, THIS COP was being a DICK so hence FTP, just like youre being a dick!!!! hence FMM!!!! Ive been pulled over and let go, cool cops. Now if i dont get let off , well your right i deserve it because of the law,just like those who get busted for speeding/racing should get it also....but your pre-judging of my attitude towards cops on one flipant WWW statment, ...please.....grow up....talk to ppl before your prejudice against'em

ok....how does FTP=arrogant biker dude....how about ppl that roll race are arrogant, they think they have a fast car & IMO they are just making up for thier cars inability (and driver) to launch/hook-up (get new platform)....IMO = roll racing is a joke!!!!!

i think you dont like me from a previous post because others expressed negative actions (throwing pennies???) at police but you seemed to jump on me for SAYING FTP (no physical action).....interesting....and your a mod.....hmmmmm...oh yea thats right.....your how old again???

either way DOOoooooD, you hurt my feelings when you attack like that graemlins/jerkit.gif ..yea right

----End Quote from BikeTool----

Are you serious? You made a blanket statement...FTP. If you just wanted to say "fuck that cop, he's a douche," you should have just said that. graemlins/slap.gif

I'm glad you think people that roll race are arrogant. I dont fit in that catagory. I dig race 99.9% of the time.

Next, who cares that I'm a Mod? We are in the Kitchen, the forum designated at flamming douchebags (i.e. You). Also, as a Mod, I'm tired of seeing all these horseshit "FTP" posts from people. I singled you out because you were the first person to say it in this thread.

And dont go back to the pennies post. That was an obvious joke. :rolleyes:

Seriously, go smoke some pot and make a top speen run on 270 graemlins/thumb.gif

-Marc

Guest 420GSXR1000
Originally posted by ( . Y . ):

I just farted... it stinks

graemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gif roflmao!!!!!!

Marc....

1. dig vs. roll...who cares , it was an analogy

2. pennies post, a joke, i doubt it, i have heard of numerous times (NEVER me) that ppl have done that on the road

3. biketool...funny.....good one, seriously lol...had to pay attention smile.gif

.....go smoke some pot and make a top speen run on 270 graemlins/thumb.gif

-Marc

i still think its the pot post though, not the FTP that gets ya graemlins/thumb.gif

FTP!!!!!! FMM!!!!! graemlins/finger.gif