lying phsyco chicks(rant)

Guest aftermidnight

Guest aftermidnight
i don't understand why chicks have to lie so much to a guy. if you have a boyfriend, are married, or have 20 kids, he's going to find out anyways so why play like that? especially the ones who blow you off to see some fuggin' loser, get screwed over, then come running back to the guy she screwed over hoping he'll forgive and forget.....BULLSHIT! i say.....i think it's pretty funny that chicks say guys are such players, well, i think that there's more chicks out there playin' than there is guys anymore......wtf? i'm done for now, thank you for your time......cheers!

Guest GSRchick714

I'm pretty sure its about equal ...girls cheating and lying to their guys and guys cheating and lying to their girls. Just something that has to be dealt with and I guess some people are just too immature to commit to one person and be mature...or honest.

But from experience with friends, if you forgive someone once, they'll do it again-knowing they will be forgiven...so don't forgive, just forget!!!

Originally posted by Rotarded:

Go ahead, egg her trailer. She deserves it!

You're just mad because her trailer is probably nicer than yours, and yours isn't nice enough for any of the pick up lines you try to lay down in the bars about it. "Hey buby, wana come see my double wide. The ruuf only leaks when it rains really herd."

Originally posted by GSRchick714:

I'm pretty sure its about equal ...girls cheating and lying to their guys and guys cheating and lying to their girls. Just something that has to be dealt with and I guess some people are just too immature to commit to one person and be mature...or honest.

But from experience with friends, if you forgive someone once, they'll do it again-knowing they will be forgiven...so don't forgive, just forget!!!

I thought I heard one time, that men think about cheating more than women....but that women actually DO it more than men. Not sure if there's any truth to this.

Guest jpurdy2003

I guess some people are just too immature to commit to one person and be mature...or honest.

And then there are people like me who are too immature to commit to one person and are perfectly honest about that. graemlins/burnout02.gif

Guest aftermidnight

i'll agree to this because it is true that if they do it once, they will again, so forget and don't forgive.... she's gone and i'm laughing everytime i have to hear of her situation she created for herself now....funny how shit works out..... graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by More Empty Threats than CR:

And then there are people like me who are too immature to commit to one person and are perfectly honest about that. graemlins/burnout02.gif

Gee, why is it hard to believe you have problems committing to girls you piss on? Maybe a lack of respect? Dunno. Maybe John will chime in. tongue.gif

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Mensan:

Gee, why is it hard to believe you have problems committing to girls you piss on? Maybe a lack of respect? Dunno. Maybe John will chime in. tongue.gif

I'm going on 20 not going on 40. Now is not the time to look for a wife. In the school day of life, this is recess.

Originally posted by brown99gti:

its true though u see more girls on jerry cheating on their men, men cheating on their womens. graemlins/leghump.gif

You are a Stupid worthless pantywaste. Sell your car and go to college.

On the topic of respect... I couldn't ever date a girl that I got any serious action from within in the first several weeks we hung out... It just makes you wonder how many different gusy she's been with/how often she does it... That's just my personal preference.

However, I couldn't ever pee on anyone.... graemlins/puke.gif

Originally posted by aftermidnight:

i'll agree to this because it is true that if they do it once, they will again, so forget and don't forgive[/QB]

This is acctually not true. If the person is mature enough to realize the pain they cause on someone else when they cheat and see what a bad chioce they are making they won't do it again. Now if the person just doesn't care I would see how this would apply but its not true for everyone.

Originally posted by AustinL911:

I thought I heard one time, that men think about cheating more than women....but that women actually DO it more than men. Not sure if there's any truth to this.

I can probably agree with that. Sound pretty realistic based on my personal observations and experiences. I really hate being taken advantage of, really burns my cookies.

graemlins/doh.gif

Guest GSRchick714
Originally posted by pgsrt-4:

This is acctually not true. If the person is mature enough to realize the pain they cause on someone else when they cheat and see what a bad chioce they are making they won't do it again. Now if the person just doesn't care I would see how this would apply but its not true for everyone.

You could say this and I can agree BUT ...if they are mature enough to realize the pain maybe they should have been mature enough to know beforehand the pain it would cause in the future...hmmm

And I do agree, everyone is different. But personally, if someone cheated on me, I wouldnt be taking them back no matter what

Originally posted by WebNinja:

You are a Stupid worthless pantywaste. Sell your car and go to college.

On the topic of respect... I couldn't ever date a girl that I got any serious action from within in the first several weeks we hung out... It just makes you wonder how many different gusy she's been with/how often she does it... That's just my personal preference.

However, I couldn't ever pee on anyone.... graemlins/puke.gif

um, didt you bang the girl youre dating now on like your first date or something? at least thats what you claimed at the time.