Ticketed for speeding down the freeway... at 66mph!

Drakk0r1647545492

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Because you're stupid and cant read, I'll try and make this easy. Yes, I bitch about certain cops just like anyone else. I do not hate all cops, and I have never said I do. I've never made prejudice statements towards cops either.

Oh, just because you're my friend doesnt mean I'm not going to strike you.

-Marc

HYPOCRITE.

And stirke me if you would like, I think your in over your head, and you made your self out to look like an idiot, and to fix your mistake you pull the stirke card. GIVE ME A BREAK

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Because you're stupid and cant read, I'll try and make this easy. Yes, I bitch about certain cops just like anyone else. I do not hate all cops, and I have never said I do. I've never made prejudice statements towards cops either.

Oh, just because you're my friend doesnt mean I'm not going to strike you.

-Marc

saying FTP is in no way prejudice to police.

its justa blanket statement just like me saying fuck you marc. smile.gif I'm not being prejudice towards you in any way. I do agree ther are bad cops out there. Boost it sound like you got hit by freeway patroll and talking with Jim (aka sawbinder ) they are always by the book.

Just curios was it Columbus or State Highway Patrol that gave you the ticket? Goto court and plead not guilty then they will set a court date and they will call the officer in. If he agrees with the prosecuter and they reduce the ticket to no points moving violation, you pay the fine and your gone. If you have a bad driving record than you might be in trouble.

We dont have to have our lights on, we can sit in total darkness and hunt for all violaters if we want. I leave my lights on its makes it fun to watch everybody slam on their brakes when they see me. HEHE

damn i

Originally posted by Rally Red Evo:

Anything above 10 MPH is 2 points.

hell wish i knew that i would have paid more to just pay the ticket. i just paid online and said hell with it. 82 in a 65 while merging to 270.

there is no way of going back and paying more to get those removed are there.

I got a ticket a few years ago when it went down to 45 on 315.. I dont think it does anymore?.. What was lame was it was 3am w/ no other cars in site, and he was RIGHT where it turns from 55 to 45.. total punk..

Originally posted by Boost Retard:

I dunno.. I'm thinking of just paying the ticket via mail.. I dont think I can actually plead not guilty, and I'm not convinced pleading no contest would get me anywhere.. I have until Thursday to make up my mind..

if it gets the points off i would do it. the cop is telling you what will happen if you do plead not guilty. i would pay more instead of points everytime.