deleted

neonkiller

Ok so yester day i' minding my pwn buisness and this dude in a late thunderbird maybe a 99 or 96 i'm not sure he flew up on my ass like whoa i woulda moved over but there was traffic he was riding me so close he coulda gave me a doamn cavity search well after traffic cleared he went to pass well at least he thought, i was in fourth about half acceleration and he was on it his lil v6 was sreamin his girl gave me a wave good bye, then i gave her a point and laugh at her boys ride and took off i shut it down around 145 he was bus lenghts back but he still gave me a ricer fly by in the end, I love you journal!

So tonight on the way home from the club a 04 bmw 525i maybe rolls up on the hwy i'm cruisin around 80 i gas a lil so does he well then he gets next to me and takes off i was like "sweet its on bitch" Well earlier on that night we were in ross's jaguar the dude reved on us befor we got in the club and ross owNED him from a light, well ross i kicked his ass on the hwy pretty bad enough for me to hit 140 slow down to the legal speed limit befor he even got close enough for the ricer fly by, lol god a bad day turns into a good one when you beat a car thats almost 3 times as much as the one you drive smile.gif

Fri nite was a good nite , Best yet this summer, Ended up at broad met a couple guys who wanted to go do some dig racing, So they took me to a real good spot nice flat road way longer than a quarter mile all lit up not any one around to bother us, We must of had around 8 cars we stayed there for a good hour and a half , i found out the GTI aint so tuf from a dig but i also found out that i put a couple cars graemlins/burnout02.gif on a certain ford lightning from a 20 roll, but then we went from a dig to only be fair and he crushed me by a car and a half, Does any body know the kid in the MX6 that was turbo running around kroger letting everyone knoe he was boosted :confused: He sure let every one know what he had but i asked him to go from a role and he said he didnt race, But i just dont understand why run a round reving your car but then asked to race to se what happens they back down i dont get it am i missing somthing, i love you journal and by the way the test came back negative. ha ha ha this shit is bananas!

I ran a bright red, "newer" trans am today it was real clean and nice two guys in it, dude driving was wearing sunglasses and bleached hair i knew it was on, lol i rolled past gave him the Diverter sound and he was all over it like jay z on beyonce's tits!. So he rolls up i say 45 roll at 3rd beep his friend knows what up tells him and we go on the third kept with him till end of 2nd after that he kept pullin he got about 2 cars on me then we shut it down i rolled up he was suprised how well i kept up gave me a thumbs up and so did i in return, whoever you are good race!

not bad for a lil 1.8L motor ;)