The kid with the red Acura NSX

Jimmy Notchback

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest as1980
Nope, and shes more mad than i am about this. And abt us making out in line???? We werent, we were waiting to order food!!! Like your suppose to do in line and it was taking forever. For once poeple just get their stories right about things before they post.

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

No, I don't know him. But I know Jimmy - the guy who started this thread - and if Jimmy said the guy was acting like a prick then he was acting like a prick. That's all I needed to know, really. But, then having Nick say he was acting like an ass toward him makes me believe it all that much more. I know Nick well enough to trust that if he said the guy was talking down on his car then he was.

word, thanks

dr. z06 its obvious jimmy is lying, there is no way in the hell the guy in the nsx could look hard no matter how much he tried smile.gif .

I hear he's cool I hear he's a dick I've seen some of both. Tell your girl to bring some more girls next time there is to many men around and not enough girls :( !!!

Guest as1980
i dont even remember flying up on somebody in a prelude, doesnt even ring a bell. 1. someone was going with me for ride which i get tons of people wanting rides and they def dont want me to go slow in the car. 2. I was out with one of my buddies and we were screwing around and jsut acting stupid. didnt mean to offend anyone!!! I dont talk shit and if i do i explain how i am jsut joking afterwards. Everyone is making assumptions from just meeting me once. I dont like to race bc insurance is outrageous enough on that car and i really am paranoid when racing it on highway, jsut past friday someone told me a bunch of vws were busted. not worth it in my eyes. It ran 13.67 so if u run faster than that at the track then u must be faster than me. There, no reason to call me out racing anymore. The people u hear that im a dick obviously have never talked to me, but just heard of me and making assumptions. Ive grown up around cars and appreciate anything that anyody does to a car. People just need to grow up and stop trying to start crap.

Originally posted by as1980:

i dont even remember flying up on somebody in a prelude, doesnt even ring a bell. 1. someone was going with me for ride which i get tons of people wanting rides and they def dont want me to go slow in the car. 2. I was out with one of my buddies and we were screwing around and jsut acting stupid. didnt mean to offend anyone!!! I dont talk shit and if i do i explain how i am jsut joking afterwards. Everyone is making assumptions from just meeting me once. I dont like to race bc insurance is outrageous enough on that car and i really am paranoid when racing it on highway, jsut past friday someone told me a bunch of vws were busted. not worth it in my eyes. It ran 13.67 so if u run faster than that at the track then u must be faster than me. There, no reason to call me out racing anymore. The people u hear that im a dick obviously have never talked to me, but just heard of me and making assumptions. Ive grown up around cars and appreciate anything that anyody does to a car. People just need to grow up and stop trying to start crap.

No offense, but why don't you sell the car?

It seems like such a burden. :confused:

Originally posted by cripsidejordan:

I just want to know why you pulled up on my ass and gave me a hard ass look when I was in my prelude. I never mentioned your girlfriend, I come on here to talk shit about cars and race.

That was really me. Sorry. You forgot your wallet and I wanted to give it back to you.

Guest as1980
ive really contemplated it. I really enjoy the car and soon i will have some money to fix the problems. once i fix them i wannad drive it for awhile and sell it. prolly keep it for summer. I dont have burdens other than people starting stuff with me. not one other person was commeneted abt sat night and there was 5 or 6 of my friends and there cars. I get singled out bc of the car and people assume im a dick when i drive it bc they think im rich or believe i think i am better than them. truly i was 20 and came across a good find and bought it, havent had money to fix it yet. its not fastest or coolest car in world. i bought it and have fun with it. im not better than anyone nor do i think i am. people jsut assume things when i drive that type of car.

Your right,

2 gti's

1 2.o

and a tt

Mines outta the game for a while :mad: But when she comes back she will be one = Bad ass dub!

I just wanna point out that i put that video up not to show everyone the race but to see if this was the car they were actually talking about, your friend got all defensive on his behalf and couldnt handle it i just like to make lil vids and this one happend to have you in it so i posted it up, However i've known jimmy a while, i dont think he would lie, But theres just not one red nsx in c-bus i've seen a couple.

And if you friend has aproblem with any of the kids who drives a VW please tell him to go directly to that person rather than associate one with all of us.

I've tried to stay out of this. But I just want to throw in my useless opinion. Zack is a great guy and I simply can not picture him doing some of those things. I could be wrong. I believe I'm the one that mentioned to our group of friends that the Supra was an NA-T with some spray. But that's ALL I said about it, because that was ALL I knew about it. Just from what I read in the post by Dr. Z06. If Zack did run up on the mustangs ass, I'm sure it wasn't to provoke you.

I could be wrong about all this, and can't say for sure since I wasn't there. But I'm just throwing out my opinion.

BTW. Good luck on getting his girl to bring out any friends. We've come to the conclusion that she doesn't have any friends, since we never get to meet them. tongue.gif

Guest lownissan

i dont have a problem with the vdub guys. But when i have been out on the weekends, i have herd a lot of you guys saying "we need to beat that nsx, and put it on the net" If it wasnt you, I appologize. Just seemed sort of weird since i herd that then you posted a video. I dont care either way.

for the record i test drove a GTI, i actually considered getting one. So i dont have anything against any of you.

ive really contemplated it. I really enjoy the car and soon i will have some money to fix the problems. once i fix them i wannad drive it for awhile and sell it. prolly keep it for summer. I dont have burdens other than people starting stuff with me. not one other person was commeneted abt sat night and there was 5 or 6 of my friends and there cars. I get singled out bc of the car and people assume im a dick when i drive it bc they think im rich or believe i think i am better than them. truly i was 20 and came across a good find and bought it, havent had money to fix it yet. its not fastest or coolest car in world. i bought it and have fun with it. im not better than anyone nor do i think i am. people jsut assume things when i drive that type of car.

Do you have a brother AJ?

Originally posted by im slow:

i dont have a problem with the vdub guys. But when i have been out on the weekends, i have herd a lot of you guys saying "we need to beat that nsx, and put it on the net" If it wasnt you, I appologize. Just seemed sort of weird since i herd that then you posted a video. I dont care either way.

for the record i test drove a GTI, i actually considered getting one. So i dont have anything against any of you.

"we need to beat that nsx, and put it on the net" I didnt make that comment. :(

I have nothing against you, i just hate when people summarize groups of people to one, Any how its good to know that that is done with, Shout me a hello the next time you see me, I'm a nice guy i guess but girls think i'm an asshole lol

The only thing you said that I didn't like hearing was "I'm not gonna race anyone." But apparently you changed your mind :-p. Whats all done to that 240 besides a sr20? I personally wanted to run the NSX just to see how I fended against you. I was the kid who walked up when you were talking to the guy with the 240 and said "The Porsche wants to run you." you seem like an alright guy. Come out and get a few clean runs in. smile.gif