Grove City

old dirty bastard

• 3 weeks later...
die thread! gc doesnt deserve this thread lol

John you use to live there so I don't wanna hear your shit.

I dont get why there is all this talk about Grove City. Its nothing special. Just because some dumb people on here live there doesnt mean the whole town is fucked up.

John you use to live there so I don't wanna hear your shit.

I dont get why there is all this talk about Grove City. Its nothing special. Just because some dumb people on here live there doesnt mean the whole town is fucked up.

Your rite.. when I first moved here and...

a.) had those 2 cheap ass roomates, 1 of them even had a mohawk

b.) didnt know anyone here

c.) before I realized that people from GC.. ONLY KNOW things about GC and not the rest of columbus.. and there are some WIERDOs down there! I only know 1 family in GC that doesnt have any wierd issues.

Your rite.. when I first moved here and...

a.) had those 2 cheap ass roomates, 1 of them even had a mohawk

b.) didnt know anyone here

c.) before I realized that people from GC.. ONLY KNOW things about GC and not the rest of columbus.. and there are some WIERDOs down there! I only know 1 family in GC that doesnt have any wierd issues.

Well just remember who your friends were when you first moved here and didn't know anyone. But I guess people change when they become "cool"

I have to say its pretty lame that people actually make a topic like this and then make fun of people from GC.. Whats that saying about them.. People grow up and get a life.
I started this thread and have YET to start making fun of anyone (YET is the key word) and I can assure you I have a life a very nice life.