Doug

desperado

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Republicant:

Weaksauce, my friend. Weaksauce.

Actually, to be honest, I think Des. has a good point there. Why don't you start a thread flaming Des. if you want.

Anyways

Doug...yeah

what a bad name

Doooooug

Originally posted by Keyword:

Actually, to be honest, I think Des. has a good point there. Why don't you start a thread flaming Des. if you want.

Anyways

Doug...yeah

what a bad name

Doooooug

That's simple. His rump ranger Dublin ass doesn't want to get flamed himself. He's one of those Muirfeild queers that can't handle getting mistreated verbally. And since this is only internet bullshit, so he hasn't got the recourse that they all use, which is to sue me. He's as much a needle dicked bug fucker as that little bitch Doug. We all know it, he knows we know, and he's just scared that it will go public.

Originally posted by Doug:

I don't live at home anymore.

My apartment>his trailer

Owning your own Condo in New Albany at 19 > your crappy apartment

Apartments, wow. I bought my house when I was 22, SO.... condo's, apartments, and your mama's house are still < my house, with a shop that has heat and runnig water. Try again. And BTW< like so may others have said, your a little bitch.

Originally posted by Venomss:

Why is Doug taking so much heat? (And, please, no tautological arguments, like "Because he's a little bitch!") Just seems like The Kitchen was opened because so many people wanted to give Doug an internet beating.

Now what would give you that idea? It wouldn't be that he's constantly getting fucked with on every part of this board. Or even the fact that the VERY FIRST post in the Kitchen was this thread. Or is it that you just know Doug, and agree with the fact that, Doug is a whiney little bitch?

Originally posted by desperado:

Apartments, wow. I bought my house when I was 22, SO.... condo's, apartments, and your mama's house are still < my house, with a shop that has heat and runnig water. Try again. And BTW< like so may others have said, your a little bitch.

Well I got 3 years then to get a house ;)

Post a pic of your house and I'll post one of my mamas smile.gif

i can't believe its come down to this

Why, if it ain't yours it don't count. STFU and go back and hide on the golf course, I own you, you silly little bitch. All poppin off at *** mouth. Let me tell you something you shitbag. I got more hair growin in the crack of my ass than you could ever grow on your face. You are a pussy, through and through. I don't even know why I bother to flame your ass. other than you are the most deserving little fuck that I know.