FUCK RICERS

Dave1647545494

Big Papa...

i would call that car you just described "rice" as well, because of one thing... it isn't "tastefully" modified. multi-colored body panels is not tasteful, ear-splitting fart cannons on a slow car is not tasteful, big wings on FWD cars is not tasteful, steelies aren't tasteful, and worst of all... stickers are not tasteful either. say that car had a decent paint job, nice rims, no stickers, and no wing (if its a FWD), then i would definitely have to respect the guy for putting in his time. would i like it? probably not, but that's my opinion. the car you described would be one of those half-ass jobs. if you're gonna mod a car, you might as well go big or go home. half-assing it, just won't cut it. and that is exactly what ricers to... did i half-ass my neon installs? nope. i found something i enjoy and went all the way with it, did it right (no visible tubes), and enjoy the looks i get every night. do you think i give a shit what you think? nope, i could careless. that's probably why i'm still here...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your a ricer son. I know its hard to deal with becuase we were all so nice to you at first. neon lights are for signs and buildings. putting them in your car and lighting it up like times square while you drive around is probably one of the biggest wastes of time and money.

a ricer is someone who puts tons of money into things that will not make the car accelerate/stop/or handle better small appearance mods like clear corners to make the front look even or a nice tint job that stuff is acceptable but you've gone way beyond we could start a farm in your car and keep uncle ben's supplied untill the end of time.

try not to take it to hard we like you we just don't appreciate what you've done to your car on this forum becuase its called columbus RACING not columbus RICING

Guest powers
Originally posted by GAS,GRASS,OR ASS:

your a ricer son. neon lights are for signs and buildings.

HAHAHAHAHA That's funny as hell

Your car is a moving neon sign. graemlins/slap.gif

Which reads "ricer on board"

Originally posted by Bobby Lee:

Big Papa...

i would call that car you just described "rice" as well, because of one thing... it isn't "tastefully" modified. multi-colored body panels is not tasteful, ear-splitting fart cannons on a slow car is not tasteful, big wings on FWD cars is not tasteful, steelies aren't tasteful, and worst of all... stickers are not tasteful either. say that car had a decent paint job, nice rims, no stickers, and no wing (if its a FWD), then i would definitely have to respect the guy for putting in his time. would i like it? probably not, but that's my opinion. the car you described would be one of those half-ass jobs. if you're gonna mod a car, you might as well go big or go home. half-assing it, just won't cut it. and that is exactly what ricers to... did i half-ass my neon installs? nope. i found something i enjoy and went all the way with it, did it right (no visible tubes), and enjoy the looks i get every night. do you think i give a shit what you think? nope, i could careless. that's probably why i'm still here...

You think your POS w/ neons all over it is tastful?? You HAVE to be joking. That car is fucking embarassing. I'd rather drive my wrecked Blazer than be caught in that piece of shit you are so proud of. Seriously, you should set it on fire and start over. It is a joke, and I'll make sure to point and laugh at you if I ever see it on the road.

Originally posted by Venomss:

At least Bobby Lee's responses have been logical, coherent, and thoughtful. Maybe his car is rice, but his attitude on here isn't.

my attitude isn't nice? thanks for sticking up for me, but all i did was simply post about how i hate ricers also. these fucks turned it against me. sounds like everyone else has a bad attitude, IMO. but as always, opinions are best kept to themselves, and this IS the flame room, so i'll make sure to forget everything thats been said as soon as i leave ;)

he was sticking up for you. Car is Rice attitude isn't.

I know Coshocton City School teaches reading comprehension in the 11th grade, let us know when you get there if you aren't too busy adding neons.

Bah...some of you need to can the "Holier than Thou" attitude. Bobby likes what he's doing with his car, that's what's important.

Some people like straightline, some people like road courses/autox, some just want to light up the night.

It's not for everyone, but there's no need to crucify him over it. At least he can talk in a civilized manner. Some of you should take note.

And yes, I know this is the kitchen.

Originally posted by Slowica GT:

Bah...some of you need to can the "Holier than Thou" attitude. Bobby likes what he's doing with his car, that's what's important.

Some people like straightline, some people like road courses/autox, some just want to light up the night.

It's not for everyone, but there's no need to crucify him over it. At least he can talk in a civilized manner. Some of you should take note.

And yes, I know this is the kitchen.

Says his fellow rice boy.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Says his fellow rice boy.

Phew...is it getting hot in here? Why don't you come up with something creative when you're done jerkin' each other off over how you hate ricers.

lol... i can't believe you guys are wasting so much of your time worry about whether or not "glowboy" is a ricer :rolleyes: its almost like racism, just on a different level. quit being such a car biggot, open your eyes (or rather your mind in this case) and realize that there are other ways to modify a vehicle OTHER than go-fast parts...

I make no excuses. Unlike some people. Here this is my favorite...

"Um..it was humid and I spun my tires. Otherwise I could've done better."

I know what my car can do, I don't pretend that it's fast, I've never said it was. In fact, it is slow, it is an automatic.

Where as you guys seem to have little dick syndrome and feel you need to lash out at everyone else's car because you're insecure about your own.

Originally posted by Bobby Lee:

lol... i can't believe you guys are wasting so much of your time worry about whether or not "glowboy" is a ricer :rolleyes: its almost like racism, just on a different level. quit being such a car biggot, open your eyes (or rather your mind in this case) and realize that there are other ways to modify a vehicle OTHER than go-fast parts...

Bobby, all in fun here. I don't take this shit seriously. Neither should you. In fact, nobody SHOULD. However, someone will end up butthurt because they can't control their emotions.

Originally posted by Slowica GT:

"Um..it was humid and I spun my tires. Otherwise I could've done better."

Nice try. That is specifically in my sig so I don't get grouped into the same people that have run their best times on a highly prepped Norwalk track on a 40 degree day. Was it humid?? Yes. Was I spinning?? Yes. I'm not excusing the time, I'm just giving a little more info than just straight up times. I guess I could be more detailed by saying stock untouched intake, stock throttle body, stock shortblock, no skinnies, no suspension tuning (-1 pinion angle and shocks on soft...far from the optimum setup), stock front suspension, no racer tricks (no icing intake, no pulling stereo system, no running fans in the pit, passenger seat, no running 1/2 gallon of gas, front sway bar still fully attached, etc.). Kinda makes for a long sig, doesn't.

I know your car is slow. Hell, are there any even remotely quick Celicas around here?? I'm guessing a few into the mid-upper 14's, and some near stock All-Tracs running around.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Nice try. That is specifically in my sig so I don't get grouped into the same people that have run their best times on a highly prepped Norwalk track on a 40 degree day. Was it humid?? Yes. Was I spinning?? Yes. I'm not excusing the time, I'm just giving a little more info than just straight up times. I guess I could be more detailed by saying stock untouched intake, stock throttle body, stock shortblock, no skinnies, no suspension tuning (-1 pinion angle and shocks on soft...far from the optimum setup), stock front suspension, no racer tricks (no icing intake, no pulling stereo system, no running fans in the pit, passenger seat, no running 1/2 gallon of gas, front sway bar still fully attached, etc.). Kinda makes for a long sig, doesn't.

I know your car is slow. Hell, are there any even remotely quick Celicas around here?? I'm guessing a few into the mid-upper 14's, and some near stock All-Tracs running around.

But then we can group you into the group that makes excuses as to why they can't drive their car to it's full potential.

Eh, there's a turbo'd GTS on the East side, but I don't know what he runs. I'd put it maybe in the 13's, best guess.

Oh, and to stay on topic -- slow cars suck. It doesn't really matter if they have neon lights or not. That would only make me say, "Gee, there is a slow car that sucks AND it has neon lights."

Fast cars should always look as close to 100% stock as possible with the hood closed. This keeps police officers at bay, and serves to confuse the hell out of the guy on the bike who finds himself several buslengths back and fading rapidly. :cool::D