Street Racing

SpaceGhost

Yesterday around New Albany I had some 90's BMW 3 series coupe that said "Dinah"(sp) on the back cut people off and then get on my ass to try to race me? Do you not see the 30 day tag on the back of my vehicle? Why in the fuck would I try to race you when I just bought the car? Or maybe because it's fucking rush hour? I got the Ricer flyby when I turned and he kept going after he got the clue that I wasn't going to race his stupid ass. Grow the fuck up! I hope you are on here and you read this you fucking moron!

it probably said "Dinan" on the back, they make performance parts for homosexual cars. the M3's really aren't that fast, maybe the new ones, but i was really disappointed when i testdrove a '97...you had to wind the hell out of the gears to get the car to do anything.

Originally posted by 1Quik7:

it probably said "Dinan" on the back, they make performance parts for homosexual cars. the M3's really aren't that fast, maybe the new ones, but i was really disappointed when i testdrove a '97...you had to wind the hell out of the gears to get the car to do anything.

Give the S52 a PT61 with forged internals....

Originally posted by SpaceGhost:

Yesterday around New Albany I had some 90's BMW 3 series coupe that said "Dinah"(sp) on the back cut people off and then get on my ass to try to race me? Do you not see the 30 day tag on the back of my vehicle? Why in the fuck would I try to race you when I just bought the car? Or maybe because it's fucking rush hour? I got the Ricer flyby when I turned and he kept going after he got the clue that I wasn't going to race his stupid ass. Grow the fuck up! I hope you are on here and you read this you fucking moron!

i actually know this guy(not personally) as i put the rims and tries on his car. His car is jsut a stock 3 series with m3 upgrades, but not m3 engine performance. the guy is stupid dropped like 10g's on everything else but nothign on the engine.

Guest FBody Addict
Originally posted by Mr. 2:

Anthony with a car that can handle. Watch out! :eek:

actually, i think f-bodies handle rather well, but then again i dont like the way FWD cars handle

is the MR2 rear mount engine? FWD, RWD?

Originally posted by Slow As Hell 86 T/A:

actually, i think f-bodies handle rather well, but then again i dont like the way FWD cars handle

is the MR2 rear mount engine? FWD, RWD?

MR = Mid engine, Rear drive. And I think it's a 2liter?

Originally posted by Slow As Hell 86 T/A:

not if the guy drives a beamer, then he probably thinks he is too good to associate with "rednecks" like us

hey I have a 3 series beamer graemlins/slap.gif just cuz I got one doesn't mean I think I'm better than anyone else..... it wasn't me but it could have been one of the dealer's people kelly bmw is right on morse and some times one of there tards gets to drive there cars and they make asses of them selves

Guest FBody Addict
Originally posted by THE_BITCH_OF_FURY:

hey I have a 3 series beamer graemlins/slap.gif just cuz I got one doesn't mean I think I'm better than anyone else.....

Wasn't accusing you of it, just saying there are alot of yuppies and rich kids out there who would not be caught dead on a board with guys who drive "trashy american cars". i went to high school with a kid who is like that, according to him my car sucks just cause its american, even though i whipped his ass when we raced ('83 325i 5-speed inline 6) had him by a few carlengths

Thats lame.

Ricer flybys are not street racing. When I think of street racing, I think of balls-out highway runs or deserted industrial parks, not idiot ricers playing in traffic.

Guest PiNk 240 GirL
Originally posted by sr20 pwr:

Ricer flybys are not street racing. When I think of street racing, I think of balls-out highway runs or deserted industrial parks, not idiot ricers playing in traffic.

i agree w/ you.... ricer flybys are not street racing, all they are are stupid fucks who wana feel like billybadass for 2 seconds. and u couldnt have summed up street racing for me any better. well done graemlins/thumb.gif

i actually know this guy(not personally) as i put the rims and tries on his car. His car is jsut a stock 3 series with m3 upgrades, but not m3 engine performance. the guy is stupid dropped like 10g's on everything else but nothign on the engine.
Yes, it was black....