not looking good...

Guest Ranger_Man

today was my first home game ever, still had a good time cheering the buckeyes on!

remember guys we are within two yrs of having won a national championship something alot of schools haven't done, we just need to regroup and find some talent.

well from what i understand its tradition for OSU to trample and dance around on the W at the wisconsin stadium, but that tradition was stopped supposedly when we had our championship season. so after the came wisconsin tried to run out on the field and stomp on the O and there was a big ol fight.

I'm a huge OSU fan and no matter what I always will be, but, we suck. Tressel needs to quit calling the offensive plays (hence why there is a position called "offensive corridinator") and get Troy Smith in there. Zwick/Holmes/Ross are not totally at fault here. What we need is more variety in our offensive play calling.

Their play calling was absolutely terrible.. It's sad that my cousin and I predicted about 2/3's of the plays. I would say, oh god, here's a draw... 1 yard loss.. He would say, pass down the middle... incomplete pass down the middle. If we can see that from our seats then I'm sure as shit the D coordinators for the other teams can as well. And our D isn't much better, the first TD Wisconsin got was bullshit. They were both turned around to the ball and the OSU defender didnt knock the ball down. graemlins/nonono.gif The TD after the fumble was just a damn good pass, nothing really they could have down for that, well EXCEPT NOT FUMBLING THE DAMN BALL!

Also, I'd like to bitch about the whole tailgating experience down there.. I've been to quite a few OSU games (40+) but the past 2 years have kind of given me reasons to stay home to watch the game.. I hate having to look over my shoulder the entire time I'm having a beer waiting to get a ticket from a damn undercover cop. Yesterday, there was a huge party (6 tents) and at least 3-4 undercover cops going around giving people tickets. Didn't matter if they had their drink in another cop or not. We used to go up there, get a case of beer and hang out in the 7-11 parking lot, then head to hineygate or the game. The whole college football experience pre and post game at OSU is going down the shitter. :mad:graemlins/nonono.gifgraemlins/thumbsdown.gifgraemlins/thumbsdown.gifgraemlins/thumbsdown.gif