MRMORON

recklessOP

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a great time for mark to appear

And Mrmeaner is fucking HARD guys, and shit didnt you guys know them J-bodies are freaking race cars!

On a side note when he came out to a meet and made of a fool of his self infornt of me and nate, by saying that nitrious makes things burn hotter...

Guest Ranger_Man

Listen you fucking monkey with a keyboard... I would be faster than you in my car and I would be faster than you in your shitbox on wheels.

You have the same shitty mentality that I see time and time again at track days. It is always some guy who thinks that hes king shit of turd mountain, regurgitates some asinine quote and then expects the rest of the drivers to bow down to his Michael Shumacker aura. FUCK YOU. Its due to shitheads like you that I have to pull off track and sit in the pits because you rolled your god damn crapwagon into the wall and the safety crew had to go out and get you. Instead of running your mouth you need to do one of two things:

1. Stay off of race tracks.

2. Learn to point left and let the black 240 by.

Ok, I've gotta add to this post. Now I'm not the one to usually call people out on shit that I KNOW is wrong, just because I'm not that mean, but enough is enough already. This kid MRMEANER, tried to tell me that his 2003 Volvo S40 was a 2.0t "T4" which meant it had better gearing, and more boost or something from the factory. This is after I called him out from a 0-60 roll in my FORD FOCUS. He said no way, I'd kill ya, but wouldnt race me. Now I know I don't have the coolest car, but I have a couple friends w/ s40's and I can get them up till around 55-60 just because I've got a stick and they have auto + turbo lag. So anyways, he tries to tell me that Volvo has 4 different engines for their cars and whatnot, etc etc. I just let it go because that's not the only thing he exaggerated on or blew shit out of proportion about his MAD JDM SKILLZ yo, but shit, can't a guy take a fucking hint and just quit lying? This kid is a fucking joke and needs to be banned.

And Oh snap son, that picture with the tiger is HARD. LOL

Originally posted by Beer Guy:

Listen you fucking monkey with a keyboard... I would be faster than you in my car and I would be faster than you in your shitbox on wheels.

You have the same shitty mentality that I see time and time again at track days. It is always some guy who thinks that hes king shit of turd mountain, regurgitates some asinine quote and then expects the rest of the drivers to bow down to his Michael Shumacker aura. FUCK YOU. Its due to shitheads like you that I have to pull off track and sit in the pits because you rolled your god damn crapwagon into the wall and the safety crew had to go out and get you. Instead of running your mouth you need to do one of two things:

1. Stay off of race tracks.

2. Learn to point left and let the black 240 by.

Shut up.

And review a new beer already...

smile.gif