MRMORON

recklessOP

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MRMEANR:

No... i said that it increased cylinder pressure but the burn temperature stayed the same. The guy with the JETTA was the one saying it increased TEMPS and pressure stayed the same. Burning the extra oxygen make more heat, thats true... but the 2 Nitrogen atoms cool the process dback down to normal if not cooler temps inside the cylinder. I know what the fuck im talking about when i talk about engines. If i dont, ill tell you.

Wow, low blow :( . The Jetta may be gay, but I'm not.

I really can't remember what I was arguing, but I'd think I know that cylinder pressure would increase with nitrous...

EGT will be greater. Period. You can't argue that more clyinder pressure is going to drop combustion temps.

Nate

Secondly... when you guys read the stuff i type, you sit there and immediatly begin to critque it. Thats fine though because i dont expect anyone to understand what this sport means to me, or how it makes me feal about myself, my life, and the people i can share the expierence with.

Yeah, I know everytime I do something 6 times it defines me. Its who I am!

Lastly... give me some credit. Im not sitting here shooting my mouth off and then playing it off. Im willing to put my money where my mouth is. I said it onceand ill say it again, im a lot of negative things, but im NOT a bullshitter. Ill stand behind my words untill proven otherwise either privately, or in the harsh open public. Call it confidence, call it ignorance, or call it stupidity... its my way.

Okay, first OVR event. $100, co-drive, you, me, any car. It amazes me how you miss this every time I type it!

Originally posted by BillB:

It amazes me how you miss this every time I type it!

he does that a lot. he'll post something stupid, then disappear when someone calls him on it...

here's a real gem:

http://www.columbusracing.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=003141;p=2#000034

how's that GT1 cavalier coming along? :rolleyes:

get a clue...

I love your question about what makes it a good platform. Exactly what I was thinking.

Did anyone else watch the video? Once you get past the ricey painted vent, you can critique more than his empty challenges. Barely looking ahead (although he did a little and I have to admit, I still struggle with this myself. I'm somewhere between that video and a good driver in that respect), blown apexes, late on the slalom (don't look at the cone you are at, look at the last cone), got caught by a couple sucker cones (Apex cones in the wrong place). Bring it MeanR.

Originally posted by desperado:

Please tell me that the murials that Juan Parker did of all the country music singers are still there or at least not painted over. That guy was THE SHIT as a painter.

I really have no idea - I try to get to the south end as little as possible. I only said Juanita's because it's a place we all made fun of when we were younger. None of us actually went there though. So, don't know about the murals.

Originally posted by Beer Guy:

I review new beer all the time. I just never post the outcome on here. I'm sorry but I just feel that it is not worth my time.

Please post some more of them. I know I've told you before, but I really enjoy those reviews. I may not like the kinds of beer you review, but the reviews are well done.

Originally posted by recklessOP:

I don't trust your driving enough to let you drive my car since I didn't see any results proving you can drive, but any car you organize for an OVR event we can co-drive. Get within a second of me and I'll give you $100.

Ill find one... hell, ill enter the volvo in and we can run SM with my same numbers. I dont have any experience with it so itll be much more even.

ONE RULE: You bend it, scuff it, or break it in any way... your paying for it. If i break it, its my own stupid fualt, but if im going to trust you, you need to be ready to face the responsibility of paying for possible damage.

So just to be clear... your giving me a 1 second handicap for $100? As in, i run a 43.1 and you run a 42.1, i still win??? That doesnt sound very fair for you, but if thats what you want to do... im down. We'll do it at one of the first events... i have the schedule so ill send it to you and you can pick a day. You can pick either lot... doesnt matter to me.

Ill find one... hell, ill enter the volvo in and we can run SM with my same numbers. I dont have any experience with it so itll be much more even.

So just to be clear... your giving me a 1 second handicap for $100? As in, i run a 43.1 and you run a 42.1, i still win??? That doesnt sound very fair for you, but if thats what you want to do... im down. We'll do it at one of the first events... i have the schedule so ill send it to you and you can pick a day. You can pick either lot... doesnt matter to me.

Make the car a stick. An underpowered slushbox would royally suck. But, yeah I'm fine with 1 second. I've driven in about 60 autocrosses with no damage. There aren't any guardrails to hit when you screw up...

I'm planning on going to all the events at OVR that don't interfere with local, CenDiv or National events so as soon as our local schedule comes out I'll let you know which one.

graemlins/popcorn.gif

maybe I'm just in a bad mood, but am I the only person who sees that it seems like CR is quick to turn on people around here?

it seems like just yesturday he was hanging out with everyone and he was "cool" now he's getting flamed and shit talked....

this isn't the first time this has happened either.... maybe I'm reading too much into this... like I said, I'm in a bad mood tonight. smile.gif

Originally posted by Shitaro:

it seems like just yesturday he was hanging out with everyone and he was "cool" now he's getting flamed and shit talked....

he's the one running his mouth. that thread in meetings and events isn't the first time either...

anyone who can't place higher than 6th at a regional event talking shit about a multi time national champion is going to get flamed...

Originally posted by Shitaro:

maybe I'm just in a bad mood, but am I the only person who sees that it seems like CR is quick to turn on people around here?

this isn't the first time this has happened either.... maybe I'm reading too much into this... like I said, I'm in a bad mood tonight. smile.gif

Just out of curiousity, when was he "cool" and when did he "hang" out with everyone?

-Marc

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Just out of curiousity, when was he "cool" and when did he "hang" out with everyone?

-Marc

not everyone, (that's 5k people) but I remember him comming to events like applebee's and stuff like that and no one had a problem with him.

I was just in a bad mood last night...

let the flaming continue :cool: