Ty with the RX-7 (VMS RX-7)

Sam1647545489

Originally posted by The Vette:

Quit hiding behind other gay boards and talking shit about other people trying to make yourself look cool. Even though you are not talking about me, still this is pretty gay. You are a homo..

<font size="]" target="_blank">http://65.60.184.24/marionfishing/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=184[/QB]

Sam...you guys are SO gay for each other!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I'm the admin to the marionfishing website.

You guys might know me, I drive the silver wrx station wagon that ran a 12.9 at the race-cub MCIR renting.

The comments on the marionfishing webboard are uncalled for.

I personaly do not have a problem with Hua, but some people feel that a 400HP supra should run faster then 14.0, Thats thier opinion.

I really don't car whos runs what time in the quarter. I set goals for myself and try to reach them. I don't want to make this a marionfishing Vs. columbus racing war.

If you think marionfishing is gay then don't visit the site.

Originally posted by initzero:

Hello,

I'm the admin to the marionfishing website.

You guys might know me, I drive the silver wrx station wagon that ran a 12.9 at the race-cub MCIR renting.

The comments on the marionfishing webboard are uncalled for.

I personaly do not have a problem with Hua, but some people feel that a 400HP supra should run faster then 14.0, Thats thier opinion.

I really don't car whos runs what time in the quarter. I set goals for myself and try to reach them. I don't want to make this a marionfishing Vs. columbus racing war.

If you think marionfishing is gay then don't visit the site.

Hey man, welcome. I was at the track when RC rented it out, and I like your car smile.gif

Dont worry about this turning into a CR vs MF thing. People over here just dont like Ty, and they are letting him know that.

-Marc

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Hey man, welcome. I was at the track when RC rented it out, and I like your car smile.gif

Dont worry about this turning into a CR vs MF thing. People over here just dont like Ty, and they are letting him know that.

-Marc

I understand many people on here and other forum's dislike me. I have changed and still am continuing to change. I deserve to be flamed. You can't argue the truth.

Unlike last time i got flamed, I know how to take it. It is just constructive Critism. This way i know how to rectify the situation.

Again, I do appologize for being a doucshe bag.

Ty

Originally posted by B:

MadMalibu actully drives something worse then a malibu....A Cark!!! graemlins/eek2.gifgraemlins/nonono.gif

Hey, it's faster, and in better shape than your piece...and it's 10 years older graemlins/burnout02.gif

-Marc

Originally posted by desperado:

Yep, easiest thing to do is, well, not be a tool. And refraining from making comments about people on this board that are liked by most of us on other forums might be worth considering as well. Just a thought.

How are you giving him advice on how not to be a tool. Man I think it is Ironic. Ty dont sweat it, you apologized and thats all what was needed. smile.gif

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Hey, it's faster, and in better shape than your piece...and it's 10 years older graemlins/burnout02.gif

-Marc

better shape.....My interior yorus, and mine has power everything, yours.....and mine is in project phase for the moment.whoopie. (and the cark is gay tongue.gif )

Originally posted by initzero:

This group is also in the photoshot with Danielle. I like the music smile.gif

Yeah, it was pretty cool. Hua got them to come out and play that song during that photoshoot - they were just off screen. If you watch closely, you can get a glimpse of the keyboard player around 4:26 into the video. I forget the name of the group though.