Ty with the RX-7 (VMS RX-7)

Sam1647545489

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by The Vette:

How are you giving him advice on how not to be a tool. Man I think it is Ironic. Ty dont sweat it, you apologized and thats all what was needed. smile.gif

Just how long has it been since I did anything of tool caliber? Actually, getting UN-tooled finally makes me qualified.

Hell, common sense will tell you how to not be a tool.

1. Don't talk bullshit!

2. Don't start shit with people for the sake of starting shit.

3. NEVER say that you are acting like a tool on purpose, and that you don't care what anyone thinks, cuz no one will buy it.

It took me a bit to figure out that I would rather be here than be banned. Hell if nothing else I would miss out on seeing all the pictures you post of the women you parade in and out of your bed. graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by desperado:

Just how long has it been since I did anything of tool caliber? Actually, getting UN-tooled finally makes me qualified.

Hell, common sense will tell you how to not be a tool.

1. Don't talk bullshit!

2. Don't start shit with people for the sake of starting shit.

3. NEVER say that you are acting like a tool on purpose, and that you don't care what anyone thinks, cuz no one will buy it.

It took me a bit to figure out that I would rather be here than be banned. Hell if nothing else I would miss out on seeing all the pictures you post of the women you parade in and out of your bed. graemlins/thumb.gif

I think it's funny that I've read how to NOT be a tool by a member of columbusracing. I thought that was the only kind of user that posted on here. I sure am glad there is another board on the internet where people can post and not have to worry about being banned. You know, where the mods don't go on a power trip to show how tough they are. Blah, that's just my 2 cents take it for whatever you want. Personally I think that RX-7 guy is funny. People just need to settle the hell down. graemlins/jerkit.gif

Originally posted by Jumpin' Jack Flash:

I think it's funny that I've read how to NOT be a tool by a member of columbusracing. I thought that was the only kind of user that posted on here. I sure am glad there is another board on the internet where people can post and not have to worry about being banned. You know, where the mods don't go on a power trip to show how tough they are. Blah, that's just my 2 cents take it for whatever you want. Personally I think that RX-7 guy is funny. People just need to settle the hell down. graemlins/jerkit.gif

What would that be, ColumbusStreetRacing.com ? :rolleyes:

Make sure to let the door hit your ass on the way out, so we can all get a good laugh.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

What would that be, ColumbusStreetRacing.com ? :rolleyes:

Make sure to let the door hit your ass on the way out, so we can all get a good laugh.

Wow, this is what I'm talking about. 1st off, that's not even funny. And 2nd, ignorant posts towards me such as yours show what this board is truly all about.

Let the door hit you in the ass? wow..... graemlins/supergay2.gif

Guest Ranger_Man

what this board is truly all about.

We hate retarded douche bags like you and your shit head friends. Go back to your shitty board and add more lame ass things to your cars so you fuckers can jerk off to them.

Wow we havent had one of these post in awhile if the board is so bad why the fuck are you here?I can never understand people like you who Wah like a freaking baby about a internet forum and come back to it.

I thought that was the only kind of user that posted on here

Wouldnt that make you a tool also since you posted that dipshit

If Columbus Racing is so bad leave noone forces you to waste your time on here

Seriously, you guys are 100% idiots. I kinda like posting here now. I think it's funny how you all jump on the bandwagon to be cool.

I mean look at what "B" said. And come on, you called me a bitch?¿ Wow I'm really hurt now, I better never come back on this board.

And Beer Guy, you called me a douche bag? WTF kinda stupid lame shit is that. THEN you make fun of the parts I have on my car. At least I'm not driving a 95 Nissan 240SX SE, you see, I'm too busy making HORSEPOWER, something you wouldn't understand.

And Old Dirty Bastard, I like how you quote me and try to turn it around. But the problem is that I don't understand what you are trying to say. But the reason I don't gt it is that I don't speak moron. But I have been on this board for a long time, so I am getting better at it.

And to The Vette.....Jesus tapdancin christ that is funny shit. I actually laughed so hard it hurt my abs!

Oh yeah, and I'm already banned dumbasses.

Seriously, you guys are 100% idiots. I kinda like posting here now. I think it's funny how you all jump on the bandwagon to be cool.

I mean look at what "B" said. And come on, you called me a bitch?¿ Wow I'm really hurt now, I better never come back on this board.

And Beer Guy, you called me a douche bag? WTF kinda stupid lame shit is that. THEN you make fun of the parts I have on my car. At least I'm not driving a 95 Nissan 240SX SE, you see, I'm too busy making HORSEPOWER, something you wouldn't understand.

And Old Dirty Bastard, I like how you quote me and try to turn it around. But the problem is that I don't understand what you are trying to say. But the reason I don't gt it is that I don't speak moron. But I have been on this board for a long time, so I am getting better at it.

And to The Vette.....Jesus tapdancin christ that is funny shit. I actually laughed so hard it hurt my abs!

You make horsepower? How about torque? I guarantee I own you when it comes to making both.

So anyways, yeah, you were banned. But I had an epiphany and unbanned everyone for a second chance. I guess you fit the bill of why I shouldn't have.

That being said, run along now. I think your daddy wants his PC back and you have chores to do. Bye!

Originally posted by Regulate:

You make horsepower? How about torque? I guarantee I own you when it comes to making both.

So anyways, yeah, you were banned. But I had an epiphany and unbanned everyone for a second chance. I guess you fit the bill of why I shouldn't have.

That being said, run along now. I think your daddy wants his PC back and you have chores to do. Bye!

http://home.insight.rr.com/samsc5/catglow.gif

ill take the challenge of making horse power, and when ever you want to track your car, ill kick its ass there to ;) so will arron

Haha, now we have trash talking going on, I love it.

BTW I own a 2002 WRX as well as a 2003 SVT Cobra, so I've got traction AND torque!

And everyone should know, the only kinda racing I do at the track is drag racing. If you do a little research you can find my old timeslips and videos with the Suby.

And hey, seriously guys, I'm not unbanned. I can't change my profile around.

WOO HOO!! I love car trash talking, so I'll see you all at the track this spring and I'll be ready to kick ass! WHUT IS UP NAWWWW!!! :D

Haha, now we have trash talking going on, I love it.

BTW I own a 2002 WRX as well as a 2003 SVT Cobra, so I've got traction AND torque!

And everyone should know, the only kinda racing I do at the track is drag racing. If you do a little research you can find my old timeslips and videos with the Suby.

And hey, seriously guys, I'm not unbanned. I can't change my profile around.

WOO HOO!! I love car trash talking, so I'll see you all at the track this spring and I'll be ready to kick ass! WHUT IS UP NAWWWW!!! :D

Hope you like looking at tail lights!