Hi from Alliance (Canton/Akron area)

vllybllcoach

There are a couple of us in the akron/canton area that are finally starting to ride together. We're pretty much all around route 224 and route 91. There is a group ride on the 13th, you should come.

:( won't be able to make the 13th. I coach hs volleyball and we will be getting back from a 3 day summer tournament that day. I looked up where you are planning and it sounds like it would of been fun. I will be looking forward to another time

:( won't be able to make the 13th. I coach hs volleyball and we will be getting back from a 3 day summer tournament that day. I looked up where you are planning and it sounds like it would of been fun. I will be looking forward to another time

bummer. I'm sure we'll do a post-work ride later that week, keep an eye on the cleveland section for a post, or PM me your number and we'll make sure to let you know when we're riding.

bummer. I'm sure we'll do a post-work ride later that week, keep an eye on the cleveland section for a post, or PM me your number and we'll make sure to let you know when we're riding.

There goes walther...always looking for that inconspicuous hook up. :rolleyes::D j/k!

Welcome to the board by the way!

welcome to the site, my condolences for being stuck with a harley...(j/k, I'm an official harley basher)

it's two wheels, no doors, and wind in the face, doesn't get much better than that...maybe I found the wrong sight...just wanted to ride, have fun

it's two wheels, no doors, and wind in the face, doesn't get much better than that...maybe I found the wrong sight...just wanted to ride, have fun

You are at the right site. We all pick a bit. He meant that in fun, no hard feelings. You gotta have a thick skin on here!

:welcome:

You are at the right site. We all pick a bit. He meant that in fun, no hard feelings. You gotta have a thick skin on here!

:welcome:

yes, as I said, it's just my M.O.

I pick on harleys...:dunno:

I never mean anything by it,

still friendly, and helpful as can be

:honda::welcome:

not thinned skinned...I coach, raised two sons, and deal with teenagers all day long in school...ha...be thinned skinned? teenagers can be cut throat. besides, my harley would add lots of noise to the ride

FTFY*

*Fixed That For You