stuck up bitch on Sweet 16 right now.

RedRocket1647545505

Just FYI austin, you really dont help your case by being so defensive. Im not saying your mom did or didnt but who cares either way. You got the car you wanted and maybe your parents helped big deal. Enjoy it and dont let the little shit get to you.

Originally posted by Dark Horse:

Just FYI austin, you really dont help your case by being so defensive. Im not saying your mom did or didnt but who cares either way. You got the car you wanted and maybe your parents helped big deal. Enjoy it and dont let the little shit get to you.

Oh, I'm not getting defensive. I'm just informing a mis-informed person. Sorry if I came off as pissed. Granted, I could have never got the car without my mother's help. Banks don't like to loan $14k to 17 year olds. But I'm just saying that is was paid for by me. But I could personally care less what people think. Doesn't really matter anymore. The car is dead. No harm done.

Originally posted by yellowsnake:

sorry mr. smart ass assville kid. just sayin what she said when i was there and she said she was buying it for you. so i thought i'd ask

Oh no man, I'm not trying to be a dick. Sorry if it sounded like it. I'm just letting ya know. smile.gif