cody park

Guest cam'ron

thats what happens when parents don't control their mentally challenged children they get loose and post on the internet and get owned by large numbers of the non-mentally challenged. and cam-ron whats wrong if cody did beat his sister maybe he's from west virginia some families get down that way you know what I'm saying.

have a nice day smile.gif

Guest infamous me 235

oh no, looks like i only have friends on the interent who back me up... God damn, i'm scared!!!

PM: Fuck You

you got people on the internet backing you up, think your cool? your just a fucking internet nerd. im not trying to be a badass, but fi you think your hard, then bring your weak shit, this weekend anytime any place

... i'm so fucking scared. can some you internet friends come back me up!!! please! i'm so scared!

plus you dumb fuck. talk shit when your 18 bitch. i dont feel like going to jail...

Originally posted by Doyle Brunson Jr.:

oh no, looks like i only have friends on the interent who back me up... God damn, i'm scared!!!

PM: Fuck You

you got people on the internet backing you up, think your cool? your just a fucking internet nerd. im not trying to be a badass, but fi you think your hard, then bring your weak shit, this weekend anytime any place

... i'm so fucking scared. can some you internet friends come back me up!!! please! i'm so scared!

plus you dumb fuck. talk shit when your 18 bitch. i dont feel like going to jail...

graemlins/wtf.gif

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Republicant:

Uhm. Is he threatening you? Just have someone Ban his ignorant ass.

I really could care or less if someone bans him. If he used his brain, he wouldn't be posting here anymore b/c it's obvious NO ONE likes this keyboard warrior, who ironically all he does is talk shit online. but now i guess he's a tough guy and wants to fight this weekend. graemlins/jerkit.gif 1, fighting is the last resort for someone with limited mind especially when there's ABSOLUTELY no reason for it and 2, i dont feel like going to jail.

Only if he took Dave's advice earlier... get lots and lots of drugs, and jump off a bridge...

Get him done with, all he'll ever do is talk shit online

1) No personal threats, racial/ethnic slurs, etc. Violation of these will be automatic ban. Anything else is fair game.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by GAS,GRASS,OR ASS:

we meet a mr geero every friday at 10pm come on out. I'm sure lots of us would love to own you as hard in public as we do on the internet.

have a nice day

Dave, i might be out tonight actually. I'll see if the Queen B wants to come out for a bit. graemlins/slap.gif

Everyone should be VERY CAREFUL in this thread. I've heard that drivers of Civics and slammed '90 Isuzu trucks are truly BADass.

oh, and Dear Cam'ron -

Most of us on this board have been around the world enough to know that hardasses like yourself, who do nothing but bitch and make threats are NOTHING to worry about. I've dealt with punks like you over and over again.

When people are going to follow through with their anger, they walk straight up to their enemy and blast them in the face. They do NOT go on an Interweb forum and post BS "anytime, biatch" threads.

Don't worry, once you do some growing up, the world will make a lot more sense, I promise.

Guest infamous me 235
Well I was out for a bit and hung out at Mr. Geeros. Met some of you and will probably be out more often. Especially when (if) I get my car running