Drinking too much to remember

Scotty2Hotty

• 3 weeks later...

scott i can pretty much guess what you did last night

drank a zima faked being drunk to look cool, talked to a girl at the bar just so you could rub against the guy next to you, went home with a transvestite so you could tell your buddies you were to drunk and fucked up when in fact you just wanted your shit pushed back and called steel and left him a drunk message on his voicemail telling him how much you loved him and couldn't wait to see him again

Guest Redracerx

Wow thats sounds like quite a night... But that was only a good dream he had. lol.

But if you drink that much that you don't even remember getting home, thats a little risky for your car and life too.

I woke up in my running car at 7:30am this morning downtown with the window down. Last I remember was not wanting to drive home drunk so i was gonna chill, but passed out and woke up 5 hours later car still running but almost out of gas. HAHAHAHA

Originally posted by StockV6:

I woke up in my running car at 7:30am this morning downtown with the window down. Last I remember was not wanting to drive home drunk so i was gonna chill, but passed out and woke up 5 hours later car still running but almost out of gas. HAHAHAHA

Incredible. Rigs, you win hands down.